Little red riding hood 🔞

"Now dear, go bring those muffins to your grandma." Mrs Park says joyfully to her only child Jake. He nodded at his mother doing as he was told and began his trip to visit his grandmother's house. It was a long walk into the woods where he had heard about the wolf that lurks in it. Many say that those poor victims that go of so deep into the woods never came back well at least not alive that is.

Jake smiles as he swing the basket in the air skipping along the dirty footpath. The day went on peacefully as he has never sawn this ferocious beast that lives in the forest.

Undetectable Michael was as he had stalked his next prey. Only to see the most beautiful creature he had ever saw. Nice, thin, beautiful, smooth, tanned legs holding up a frail frame of a feminine young man in his early 20s or so. Perfect, adorable, small face with those dumplin cheek. And little chest that was slightly more plush than that of an average male. Those mounds look so full and seem so lonely without his mouth attached to them.

Jake shivered as he had felt eyes staring at him unbeknownst to him of the very predictor stalking him.

Michael looked beyond the male than at the basket of muffins then back at the boy once more. An angel with treats but for who? Someone close perhaps like a relative or...a lover! He was furious with the mere thought of another man or human being or any other sort of creature taking his mate.

As Jake got deeper and deeper into the woods. Looking in every direction but where Michael was. Innocent little prey was, so easily persuaded into sinful acts. So easily to manipulate.

He was scared before he felt himself bump into a hard surface. Jake looked up and jumped out if tge way of the wolf. They had just stared at as if wanting something. He was too nieve to know what it was so he thought they would want a muffin. "Would you like to have one of my mother's homemade cupcakes originally they where for my grandma but I'm sure she won't mind having one less." He spoke out as he handed the man with blonde wolf ears and tail that wagged joyfully.

Michael eyes widen as he took the cupcake and bites it down. The sweet sugary taste washed over his mouth as he began to drool. So good.

Next that they knew was that Michael was humping Jake's clothed ass whimpering. "Hey, hey, hey!" Jake yells but that didn't stop Michael as he tears off their clothes before thrusting himself in.

Jake felt full as he was forced into a tree letting the ravage beast take him from behind. Feeling ever bump and curve of the wolf man's cock. Before feeling it beginning to swell up. What do animals call this? Knotting?

Jake moans grew as he felt the large knot swell even more before being forced into him. A large load of cum spurted inside his hole filling him to the brim. He couldn't believe this and neither can miss as they continued this round after round until Jake was a complete mess.