The black widow 🔞

Michael was a venous black widow searching for his next prey. Fear to those that had ever crossed him as they had never lived to see the light of day. Six beady eyes looked around his territory in the gloomy forest. As he climbed with his eight black arms. His mouth hid sharp, pointed teeth as he opened it wide biting down on a fruit fly. And yet he was still hungry.

Brown curly hair swayed in the wind as Michael heard a noise that sounded human. Crawling down from the tree tops he started to look for where the sound was coming from. When he had gotten to the source of where the sound was coming from he was greeted with a special surprise.

There sitting against the tree was a human seeming to be touching himself. Stroking their own cock as it leaked that white, thick substance.
Michael wanted to know what that tastes like as he began to notice it was the same male who had always come her for a week now. He didn't know why or really cares about knowing. But he wants a litter taste of the boy right now.

Michael crawls his way towards the horny teen getting closer. A light flush cover his face as he heard those loud please of wanting. Oh how much he wanted to just take the boy away and lay his eggs inside the males valuable hole. He wanted to do that so badly now as he continues to think of seeing the raven full, bloated stomach filled with 1000s of his eggs. Oh and then he would breed the male until they couldn't take no more. Ah he wanted to burry  himself inside the boy now~

Michael continues to watch as he was nearing the tree almost behind it actually. He stalked toward his unexpected prey and got down on one knee in front of them as they closed their eyes as they had just cam inside their hand. Looking at the mess the raven had made Michael smirks as he took their hand and began to lick up the liquid on it. Tasting the saltiness of it.

"So good, so delicious." He spoke out in a deep husky voice that sound smooth and clear. Almost charming in a way for an insect like human hybrid creature. Jake looks at the being with widen eyes as if confused by their sudden appearance in front of him. They where handsome for a spider type man thing. He didn't know how to exactly describe them. But they where a creature of pure beauty and a wild craving that can't be ignored. And Jake was that craving for Michael.

Staring at each other with a strong need for one another Jake quickly wrapped his arms around Michael's neck holding onto the man spider tightly not wanting to let go of them. They kissed passionately showing a weak, valuable and yet strong, dominate side to each other, even if they didn't know the other as they where too caught up the drastic moment to care so.

Michael teared through Jake's clothing leaving the human bare for all to be seen by him. He enjoyed seeing his human look weak and frail it gave him a sence of power and ownership over them. It was surtainly something he would be looking forward to in exploring when they are done with satisfying their own desires for one another.

"How cute~ You are shaking. Are you nervous? Don't be shy ill make sure to take good care of you after you have layed all my eggs sown that is." Michael whispered into Jake's eat as he shivered at the near contact of those lips to the skin of his ear. The younger realised on what Michael had said and had mercy whimpered as an reply being the good little boy that he is.

Michael groans as he pulled jake closer to him not wanting the male to get cold as it seems the weather is going to change at any minute now. So he decided to take all the fun to his home. And later on as they both of them had just gotten inside it had begun to rain and hail out there. So he had made the right valley on take the fragile human with him and out of the way from the pouring rain.

"Isn't it beautiful outside the rain is so calming at times. Especially when it just the sound of the pitter pattering rain droplets and nothing more our there. Such as thunder and lightning and hail or even snow in this blistic hurricane of a storm." Jake says trying to lighten up the mood that made Michael's heart pound even more as he didn't know why it was happening.

Michael smiles softly at the boy before coming closer towards them getting next to them. He opened up their closed legs not wanting them to hise from him. The brunette wanted to see all of jake nothing more and nothing less. "Ah aren't you just too cute for a human~" The black widow purrs once more licking the humans ear as they tried to back away but failed in doing so. It had ou angered Michael further as he was now too obsessed with them.

Nothing shall stop him from getting what exactly he had wanted. Jake moans as he felt a hand touching his most private areas on his body he felt so flustered as to showing more skin than he normally would of done. He was originally socially awkward with people already and by having someone not as human like looking staring at his body as if he where a juicy piece of meat. Jake felt like throwing up as he keeps on feeling the bug man's hands touching him. It had felt strange in some way that he can not probably explain in these type of situations.

Michael kissed the humans lips forcing his long tongue down their throat. Tasting all they have. They where deliouse and he wanted more of them at this moment. But it seemed that they where trying to resist him. Oh he is definitely nor going to be having any of that. Not at all.

Pushing the smaller male on their back Michael lifted up their ass high up in the air so that he could see their hole. Licking his lips he stared into the boys eyes with intensity as he slowly grinds his cock into their as. Earning a cried whimper of the constantly horny teen practically begging for more. "You're such a fucking tease you son of a bitch!" The raven growls out with a scowl on his beautiful tanned face before Michael had mindlessly thrusts his cock inside the boy.

Jake made one of the most lewd faces that Michael had ever seen in his life. It was a mix of both cute and sexy at the same time. "You are going to be my cock sleeve weather you like or not." The brunette groans getting faster by the second slamming himself into the smaller body with such animalistic force.

The raven moans grew as he felt his nearing peak. It was only a few minutes that soon felt like hours to him as he had felt something being laid inside him. Jake cums as he felt Michael's cock squirting a strange substance inside his stomach. It felt like the widow was laying their eggs inside him. "Mine." Michael whispered eerily calm as he lick Jake's cheek.

"All mine~"