CHAPTER 51

The following morning Jungkook woke up on the floor of his room with Hoseok and Taehyung next to him . jimin was comfortably sleeping on the bed and jungkook got to wake up with back pain.

They all fell asleep watching TV last night trying to avoid the horrific event that occurred with yoongi and jimin.

Taehyung explained Hoseok that what happened and he was furious he wasn't there to jump in on the action.

Jungkook woke up with his head hurting from all the crying he did last night. After jimin confessed what yoongi had done to him , they left the topic alone and continued their night.

jimin made it clear that he didn't want to talk about it. he wanted to have a good time but all night jungkook knew his mind was somewhere else.

Jungkook stood up off from the floor and walked into the kitchen. Yawning,he opened the fridge and took out his banana milk. his stomach growled when his eyes landed on the plate of strawberries .

He stretched out his hand to grab a handful strawberries .

he sat on the stool lost in his thoughts , when jimin came into the kitchen scratching his head.

"Good morning." Jimin yawned .

"Hey." Jungkook gave him a small smile. The younger stayed quiet watching as jimin poured himself some banana milk as well. He took a seat beside the younger taking a sip from his glass.

They eat in silence, tension building up between them. jimin looked up at the younger from time to time.

"You're being weird." Jimin broke the silence .

"What?" Jungkook stared at him.

"I said you're being weird." Jimn said again. "Since last night, why?"

"Uhm," Jungkook swallowed. "I'm not being weird."

"You are." Jimin nodded his head "It's weird."

"I'm not weird, nothing is weird." Jungkook shrugged, continuing to his strawberries .

"It's about yoongi." jimin looked at the younger with a blank expression. "It's fine, we can talk about it."

"We don't have to." Jungkook told him. "I mean, if you aren't ready or you don't want to talk about it, I understand."

"Do you, though?" jimin questioned. "Do you really understand?"

Jungkook shrugged, putting his empty glass down. "No, not really. I mean, why? Why did you stay with him? How long has this been happening? Are you okay? Do your parents know? I have so many questions, I feel like you've been hiding this huge secret from me." He barged jimin with million questions

"I know it's a lot." Jimin sighed , looking down on his lap "And I'll answer everything, just, I feel like I owe Taehyung and your brother an explanation too. Can we wait until they wake up?"

Jungkook nodded. Jimin finished hid milk and gets off the stool putting the glass  in the sink. Before he could  walked away jungkook called him . "Were you happy? With yoongi hyung ? I mean, were you ever happy with him?"

Jimin stayed quiet, thinking of what to say before looking up at the younger  with tears in his eyes.

"Yes," he  nodded. "At first."
__________

"I feel like I owe you guys an explanation about last night, especially to you taehyung You didn't have to jump in." Jimin started  as they were all gathered around.

"You don't owe us anything." Taehyung t old him. "I jumped in because he had no right to touch kook and I would have done the same for you." He stopped and looked at the younger . "If you aren't comfortable talking about what happened we get it."