CHAPTER 46

When they were all walking around , admiring the view when Taehyung brought the younger over to a bench and turned to him. The other stood not so far from them, having their own conversation.

"I've trying to talk to you.." he began .

"about what?" Jungkook asked knitting his eyebrows in confusion . He lain his head on the elder's shoulder .. He could heard The elder's heart started beating fast .. and he moved away from the younger to look directly into his eyes..

" I didn't want to ruin this trip for you.." Taehyung said in a low voice..

Jungkook's hands started sweating and a million scenarios go through his mind..

" then whatever it is I don't want to know, at least not now.." Jungkook turned around from Taehyung, looking at the ground.

" you have to know koo" Taehyung cupped his cheeks to made the younger look at hm..

"stop.." Jungkook got up from his seat, he didn't wanted to find out what was the elder about to say .." just wait until we head back to busan.."

"kook please.."

Jungkook's bambi –eyes, that holds millions of starts itself, watered and he shook his head repeatedly 'what if the elder say that he doesn't love him anymore' , 'what if the elder got bored of him', ' what if the elder want to break up with him', ' what if the elder found someone better'... .. there were so many what ifs in his mid running wildly .." whoever it was I don't want to know "

"whoever? What no Kook no fuck fuck! I' not cheating on you for god shake " Taehyung got up from his seat as well.

"what's going on?" Hoseok said from behind them..

"nothing!" Taehyung snapped.

" you didn't cheat on me? You will not leave me?" Jungkook wiped away tears from his face... , asked sniffing-ly .

"what?? What the fuck?" Hoseok jumped in between them.. and grabbed Taehyung by his collar.

" hobi hyung,,, don't do this right now " He tugged hoseok's sleeves to prevent him from getting violent ..

Hoseok pulled away from them and leaned towards Taeyhung.." Kookie give us a minute.."

"what---"

" I said give us a minute.. can't you hear?" Hoseok spat angrily .

Jungkook nodded and left them tow alone..

Jimin immediately pulled the younger into a tight hug as soon as he came..

" what happened?" Yoongi asked

" I don't know hyung.." Jungkook shrugged .." I thought he was going to tell me that he wants to break up with me.."

" he cheated on you?" Jimin 's eyes widened ..

" no no fuck no I don't know yet.. he just wanted to talk.." Jungkook sighed .. he shouldn't have over react .. " hobi hyung came between us before he could tell.."

" I had a bad feeling about this.." jimin said..

Yoongi looked at his watch and remind us that it's time to meet mr jeon again and they all call Taehyung and Hoseok .. Jungkook walked over ahead with Jimin and Yoongi and let Taehyung and Hoseok behind them..

The entire ride was silent .. no one utter any single word ..

At hotel:

"have fun?" Mr jeon asked as he was throwing bed crumbs to the birds . .

" yeah it was good.." Jungkook nodded

Taehyung put his both hands on Jungkook's shoulder , squeezing a little... he looked into his eyes.." I love you and only you , you know that right?"