CHAPTER 47

A/N: i found this on insta

A/N: i found this on insta... 👆 Isn't it cute ??

___________

Days went on, nights got longer, and college became a panic filled building everyday. Tests and more tests were came all the way together . Midterm finals were right around the corner and Jungkook's mind was going to explode at any moment.

November was the longest month for the younger . Not just because of tests and all , but on the fifteenth November was his moms birthday.

It was a day filled of gloom and tension around the house. Last year and the year before and the year before that, Mr jeon slept at the station, buried in work.

Hoseok locked himself in his room and the younger always had to mourn alone.

This year was different,

This year , Jungkook wanted to celebrate his mom's birthday. He wanted to remember her birthday as a good memory.

He had five days until his mom's birthday. Which meant five days to let his dad and Hoseok mourn and be angry at the world before they would celebrate Mrs Jeon's birthday.

Taehyung and Jungkook decided to disregard the whole college thing until it was time to really face it. However, Jungkook was still mentally preparing himself for the worst.

Jungkook was currently sitting in front of mr jeon, fiddling his my fingers as he eyed the younger carefully.

This was the moment Jungkook had brought up the idea of celebrating his moms birthday for the first time. He was nervous to the reaction of his dad.

Clearing his throat, Jungkook squirmed in his seat. "So, how was your day? Dad!"

"I've been sitting here ten minutes waiting for you to speak and now you ask that?" Mr jeon raised his eyebrows. " Kookie, what's wrong?"

Jungkook sighed, sitting up straight in his seat. "Well, you know moms birthday is coming up?"

The younger wait for mr Joen to answer as he looks at the younger with hard eyes and his shoulders tensed. "yeah so?"

"Well, I was thinking, and I'm sure Hobi hyung is going to agree with my idea, all you have to do is say yes."

"Spill it out, Kookie I have to get back to work." Mr jeon glanced on his watch

"Iwanttocelebratemomsbirthday." Jungkook said in one breath.

"Jungkook" mr jeon got irritated.

"Okay, okay sorry," Jungkook look down. "I want to celebrate moms birthday." A single tear rolled out from his eye.

Mr jeon's face goes blank and he stares at the younger , deep in thought, lost in his mind.

"Just Hobi hyung, you and me, possibly Tae hyung, and I can get a cake and cook moms favorite. We'll be celebrating her and her memory. I think it'll be go-"