CHAPTER 41

Silence filed the locker room. The only thing that was heard was beating of three hearts... Jungkook avoided looking at hoseok's face blood gushing through his nose and face.. Taehyung stood against on one of the locker with bloody lips.. the game had long finished without them... it was a victory though...

Neither of them had opened their mouth after the incident.. Jungkook didn't know what to say or do.. he couldn't apologize because he didn't do anything wrong. And couldn't even hug Taehyung or Hoseok because what they did was wrong..

"why? " Jungkook finally let it out.." Just why?"

Hoseok took a deep breath in and looked down at the floor . he shrugged , continued cleaning his face..

"why did you started a fight with tae.. hobi hyung?" Jungkook asked ..

"how do you think it makes me feel seeing my brother with my jerk best friend?" Hoseok huffed at his place..

"Calm down bro.." Taehyung jumped in.

"you just stop your fucking mouth.." Hoseok snapped at him..

"hyung stop being so immature.." Jungkook glared at Hoseok.

"Wow I'm not the immature one..?" Hoseok mocked.

"yeah your are hyung... "Jungkook shook his head in disbelief..

Once again they were felt in utter silence.. Hoseok looked at the younger with pain in his eyes.. Jungkook wanted to reached out for a hug ...

Taehyung cleared his throat.. and excused himself so they could talk in peace. It was Hoseok and Jungkook all alone now as Hoseok sat on the bench with his head hung low..

"Hyung.. look at me.." Jungkook said in a low voice.

Hoseok stayed in frozen , not daring to face the younger.. Jungkook walked over to him and sat beside him.. , putting his hand on his knee.

"what's wrong?? Hyung ?" Jungkook put his other hand behind his back , rubbing soothing circles around him to calm him down.

Sobs filled the room as Hoseok broke into down and used the younger for support. He laid his head on the younger's lap and covered his face as his body was shaking from crying.

"Oh god hyung... what's wrong?" Jungkook asked , panicking..

"m-mom..." Hoseok tried to say but he failed..

Suddenly mrs. jeon's face appeared in the younger's mind and his heart clenched in pain ..

"mom took a promise from me when she in hospital, dying... that no matter what happens I will protect you. At nay cost . I will take care of you as long as I live... but n-now I think I'm failing in this... i-I'm scared kook... I'm so s-scared .. m-mom will be disappointed in me.. she w-will be upset with me.."

"he's going to hurt you Kookie..." Hoseok sat straight and wiped his tears from his face... the blood on his lip had already dried... leaving a stain ...

"you don't know that... he's different with me.. hyung trust me I know that.." Jungkook said wiping remaining tears from his eyes..

"he's different with every one... he can't keep it in his pants..' Hoseok scoffed,'" I don't want you being added to the list ..."

"Hyung you have to let us have a chance and I'll prove ii to you .."Jungkook said.

Hoseok didn't say anything as if he was in his deep thoughts..

"talk to Tae and work things out with him.. for me at least please.." Jungkook pleaded showing his irresistible doe eyes..

Hoseok can't say no this to his eyes can he?... " fine but no promise okay.." he sighed.