CHAPTER 28

After finishing the breakfast Jungkook placed dirty plates in the sink. Humming to himself he started to clean those. Suddenly he felt someone's presence on his back.

"peak aboo " Taehyung yelled in the younger's ears making the younger startled.

"What the fuck Tae hyung, you scared me... " Jungkook said, feeling his heart throb against his chest.

Taehyung chuckled and placed his plate in the sink , pressing his body against the younger's.

"I want to hug you like this for all the time.." Taehyung whispered in the younger's ears and wrapped his hands around the younger's thin waist, rubbing his hands against his waist delight-ly.

"Tae" Jungkook moaned at the sensation and grabbed the sink counter tightly ," stop".

"What wrong?" Taehyung asked moving the younger t shirt a little and plating few kissed on his shoulder.

"Irene... Tae" Jungkook simply said . trying to stay clam.

Taehyung sighed," I 'll handle trust me.." Without wasting another second Taehyung started rubbing his lower region against the younger's butt . Jungkook threw his head over the elder's chest .due to high pleasure....

"Tae stop someone might see.." Jungkook said to him.

"Don't worry no one will come..." Taehyung replied. Then Taehyung nibbled on his ear, sending shivers down to the younger's spine.
Taehyung pressed his body even closer to the younger if that could be possible and made the younger moan a little.

Then suddenly they heard a loud sound coming from the stairs , Taehyung immediately pulled away himself from the younger, and grabbed the one of the plate from the sink and started pretending as he was helping the younger..

" What happened?" Mr jeon asked..

"Ummm" Jungkook was cut off by the elder..

"Jungkook dropped one of the plate.. he is getting clumsy day by day.." Taehyung managed the situation.

"Okay let's go Tae we will be late.." Hoseok said looking at him.

Taehyung nodded and handed the plate to the younger.

"Okay let's goo."

"Wait where you guys are going?" Jungkook asked , turning around.

"We will be back..." Hoseok said. With that they left the house.

_______

Jungkook went to his room and marched towards his closet. He took out a black ripped jeans and a Pink top . he quickly changed into the clothes and walked over to the mirror.

 he quickly changed into the clothes and walked over to the mirror