Chapter 48

Is the pace of the story alright..? Any feedback?

Also, there will be a Taehyung POV chapter after this.

Jimin's POV:

It had been 2 days since Taehyung moved into y/n's apartment as her 'flatmate' but for some reason he was behaving as her boyfriend..

His instagram stories, which usually had pictures of booze and blurred party lights on a daily basis, were now replaced by healthy, early breakfasts and lavish homemade dinners. The transformation was insane. There was no telling how long it'd last but the two days that he was there, he had made breakfast for them while she made dinner..

Apparently, Jungkook had crashed their first night as flatmates right after I had left. I got to know when Taehyung sent me a bunch of angry voice notes later that night;

Taehyung: *jungkook came over and he was sitting super duperrrrr close to y/n the entire time he was here.. you must be happy to know that I was not able to get closer to her.. or maybe you have a bittersweet feeling about it.. im sure you're jealous of Jungkook too*

Me: huh?

Taehyung: *dont huh me, you asshole. You snitched on me right after I guessed about your not so discrete crush on the girl I like.. Hobi hyung literally gave me a lecture*

Me: I did not snitch on anyone..

Taehyung: *save it. Just so you know, he's on team Jungkook. SO EVEN IF YOU SNITCH ON ME AND SOMEHOW FORCE ME BACK INTO MY HOUSE, HE WILL STILL SHIP Y/N AND JUNGKOOK*

Me: I have no idea what you're talking about.

Taehyung: *so you won't admit it? well, alright. suit yourself.. But let me tell you, I dont care if the entire world is in love with her.. I will still win her over and make her mine*

Me: now you just sound cocky..

Taehyung: *JIMINNNN FUCKKK YOUUUUU, WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE HERRR?? WHY CANT YOU FIND ANOTHER GIRL TO HAVE A CRUSH ON?? *

Me: you lost me again

Taehyung: *I hope a girl won't ever come between us jiminah*

Me: what are you even talking about😩 ofc not

Taehyung: *YEAH SO QUIT LIKING Y/N!! I CANNOT LOSE HER TO YOU FOR FUCKS SAKE...HOW DO I EVEN COMPETE WITH YOU..YOU'RE LITERALLY PERFECT*

Me: I-

I admire the flattery but im not sure what you're talking about...

and also, im sleepy..

good night🥱😴

Taehyung: *you're dodging everything Im saying.. I'll see you tomorrow.. I love you, bye*

Me: I love you too, sleep well