Chapter 39

Soooo I was TOTALLY not planning to update but I had a very shitty day and I needed a distraction.... So here you are lmao... ENJOYYYY!! Vote and comment!!

JUNGKOOK'S POV:

As soon as y/n texted that I had 10 minutes to reach at her place, I knew her mood swings had begun... It's like Hunger Games, but worse...

Now, it's not that her sudden fluctuations in mood directly affect me.. but they do.. I know she's uncomfortable most of the time.. but I also know that she's strong..
But I REALLY REALLY dread this time.. She's practically out for blood.. my blood in particular.

One second she wants to hug me and the very next second, she wants to strangle me. It isn't a very best-friend-y thing to do, but I love her nonetheless..

I rang the bell. Once, twice, thrice.. no reply.. I stood outside for 3 minutes before calling her. Even then, she didn't respond. So I kept ringing the bell and her phone at the same time until I heard her scream;

"OH FUCKING HELL IM COMING- WHO THE FUCK- oh it's you- JUNGKOOK WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU-"

"I thought you slipped in the toilet and hit your head and died"

"That's- that's not a very pleasant thing to say.."

"But I'm so thankful it didn't happen" I wiped fake tears from my eyes, "I think I saved you" I pushed her head in my chest and put my arms around her.

"Thas nort haw ir worksh-" her words got muffled, "that's not how it works, you idiot" she pushed me away, "plus, I was pooping.. I did not expect you so early.. you have an annoying habit of being fashionably late everywhere.."

"Not when you give me a death threat" I beamed, "how was pooping?" I made my way inside her apartment.

"Cathartic" she said, "I had been holding it the entire day. And for your kind information, I simply said that you can keep your cuddles to yourself if you're gonna be late.. it's anything but a death threat"

"Oh honey, it IS a death threat.. I know you better than you know yourself" I told her, "and please don't hold your poop the next time.. it does no good to your digestive system.. plus, I'm sure your toilet must be a dump yard by now-"

"I have a very expensive room freshener" she announced, rolling her eyes, as she snatched the packet from my hand.

"Room freshener can hardly do anything if you've let explosives loose in your toilet"

"You'd be blessed to smell my poop, Jungkookie-"

"ALRIGHT THATS IT, no more poop talk" I said, smiling at her giggles once she opened the bag.

"Aw, you weren't lying" she pouted.

"Why would I lie-"

"You really brought waffles and ice cream and chips" she looked so cute.

"AND- don't forget mentioning the-"

"The toppings of course-" she looked like a baby, "you got so many toppings Jungkookie"

"I was gonna say, don't forget mentioning my cuddles but I guess toppings works too-"

"I'm talking about the things that are visible" she simply said, "I don't see Jeon Jungkook's world famous cuddles inside this bag"

"Well" I drawled, "you're gonna have to come closer for that-"

It was a little surprising because she suddenly ran into my open arms before I even finished my sentence.