𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙩𝙤 𝙈𝙚

"Do you Iguro? Because I don't hate you. Matter of fact its quite the opposite.." Was it bad to say Obanai wanted to hear that. He wanted him to say he did not hate him. But also he felt like crying.

"If your not going to talk then I'll-"

"No! Stay! I...just let me explain, because after what Tsugikuni-senpai said and your siblings I-"

Obanai felt someone wrapping arms around him. He was hugging him.

"I knew you didn't mean it...I knew you were scared." (y/n) whispered in his ear. He felt the dam break and his knees feel weak. He hugged him back.  

Obanai snuggled his face in the taller males chest, shaking, and breathing heavy and slowly. "H-how.."

"I knew you did not hate me Obanai. I knew since that day we saw each other in the bio lab again. When you stared at me for almost twenty minutes at your house. Or when you suddenly agreed to be my partner for the project. Which by the way I finished for us, its already turned in."

Obanai felt warmth, a lot of it. He felt so warm. 

He then felt him being lifted again and being placed in a lap. His lap. "I know you don't hate me, I even told my siblings and cousins and extended family to believe me. Sure I was going on a leap. But I know you. You have to know the person you loved almost over eighty years ago."

(y/n) gently kissed his head and held a very shook and surprised Obanai. Obanai felt tears in his eyes again. He never cried a lot in his life unless he felt pain for felt scared but ...this was happy tears, warm ones.

He cried, he was sobbing but was happy?

"H-hey! Why are you crying are you mad?" (y/n) hurried to comfort him or apologize to the crying shorter male sitting in his lap.

Obanai without using real words just hugged him again. (y/n) getting the message smiled. He's never felt so much happiness in his life. Both males have never felt this happy. Just like back then and now.

Both have someone to make them feel whole and loved in the cruel world.

🎐 

(y/n) and Obanai were walking down the street on their way to a cafe. Since (y/n) did all the work for the project, Obanai said, no told him he was buying him lunch for the rest of the week or for how ever long he wanted him to.

"But Iguro-"

"2 Things." Obanai looked at him with a very serious face or eyes.

"1. Not only did I act like a dick Friday but you also did the project and turned it in ahead of time not to mention probably gotten a good grade. I will buy and your family dinner for the rest of the month if I have to."

Obanai was about to say number two but then he thought about what he was going to say and he got embarrassed.  He just shook his head and kept walking.

He then was pulled back with a bit of force to a muscular front. He could feels someone breath hitting the back of his neck, making him have goose bumps and chills run up and down his spine. (like sonic)

"Yes sir..Obanai." (y/n) whispered into the shorter's ear. He placed a gentle kiss on his jaw and held to his hand.

Obanai felt his face turn red. Even his mask could not cover it up.

"H-hey! Don't do that in public! Anyone could see you!"

"So what I got to tease the person whose been doing it to me since the Taisho era! Even when I died I dreamed of doing these things with you! Even holding your hand felt too good for my own good!" (y/ n) sang out as he spun him around.

Obanai laughed a little. He turned to see why (y/n) stopped talking.

He was turned around facing a wall.

Obanai walked close to him to see if something was wrong, only to see him blushing.

"WHY ARE YOU RED? YOU TEASED ME?" he asked more liked yelled.

"Your...laugh.." the long burgundy haired teen muttered. He turned to see his long time forever crush and smiled seeing him matching the rosy flush on his face just as him. 

But then something hit him.

"Hey Obanai?"

Obanai looked up to see him he had a concerned look on his face. 

"yeah?"

"Want to go on a date Friday. We can skip school."

Obanai smiled underneath his cloth mask. It felt like the god Eros shot him with a bow full of it straight into his heart.

Even though he knows he not that now.

It felt like a dream to him.

"I would love nothing more (y/n)."

"Thank you Obanai."

Did this bc I could not wait so fuck it you get triple updates for this book this week

Did this bc I could not wait so fuck it you get triple updates for this book this week. Obanai deserves it.