𝘼𝙣𝙜𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙢

𝙃𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪

𝙃𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪

Michikatsu Tsugikuni was never to be violently angry.

With people he cared about.

But seeing his long time family friend, someone he looked at as if he was a younger brother look depressed and more like so his younger twin Yoriichi. He knew something was very wrong.

He didn't quite understand. He won his game and isn't failing his classes. So what could it be?

Michikatsu was a very smart man, a second year at university. He had to know what was it.

The younger Kamado's wanted to go out to eat for celebration of their elder brother. Of course the Tsugikuni's and Tokito's said yes, because food.

So while driving around for a while and talking about random topics. Muichiro said something that made Michikatsu click in the details of why his younger cousin was in this funk.

"(N/n)-kun? Did you see Iguro at the game? He did come but he wasn't happy looking when he saw you bat first. Maybe he was still sick." Muichiro then looked back out the window. Like his words did not make the oldest kamado in the vehicle even more upset.

(y/n) just looked back out the window, eyes looking more lifeless than ever.

Michikatsu gripped the dashboard of the passenger side of the suv. His twin saw it and worried that he did something but in the corner of his eye, Yoriichi saw he was looking at (y/n).

He too understood.

Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Michikatsu would go get the food they ordered after driving for a few minutes. The others went to go get something for dessert in celebration.

But while walking into the restaurant, Tanjiro tapped his older cousin. Michikatsu looked down to see what he was asking of and saw he was pointing at a group of teenagers. Maybe thinking they were his friends or some of his upper classmen.

But then he saw something that set a flame into the calm man.

That striped jacket.

The same one his younger had been talking highly and been almost in a fantasy about with. So far as going to help him heal from his sickness.

Michikatsu walked over to the table. Startling the others when he slammed his hands on the table.

"You." He said in a calm yet very angry way.

Obanai looked up and recognized his former upper classmen. About to ask him how he was he stopped when he was grabbed by the collar.

"Your the asshole who made my younger cousin so fucking depressed."

The others friends at the table did not know what and or who he was talking about. But Obanai knew who.

"He liked you so dam much and yoh had to be an asshole about it. He even took care of you when your sick. Well since you hate the Kamado's congrats.

You got a Tsugikuni to hate you."

Michikastu scoffed at let go of him. He was about to walk away when another voice spoke.

"And a tokito."
"And another Tsugikuni."

Muichiro and Yoriichi were standing with bags waiting on the others. So his suspension was correct.

His older cousins, (n/n) got his heart broken. In the worst way. Being lead on and hurt even worse.

Yoriichi for once had little emotion on his face. A scowl.

Tanjiro put to and to together and was about to say something, but was stopped when he was grabbed by Muichiro and dragged out. To stop making a ruckus.

The only one of the family left was Nezuko.

She had tears in her eyes.

"Nii-chan liked you a lot, I hope you know.."

She then left too.

The rest of the table were confused but pushed it as something about someone else. Just kind of pushing it off. It wasn't their business.

But Obanai was frozen in horror. He didn't want to hurt him, only back track a little. But with this new info.

He felt a new wave of feelings.

Ones he knew too well. Having seen it in people a lot.

Guilt.

Sorry for the short chapter

Sorry for the short chapter. But another few coming out soon. I want to get this book up to update a few more chapters today and sunday.