𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙨𝙞𝙘𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙩𝙝

𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮

𝙄𝙩𝙨 𝙤𝙠𝙖𝙮...𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚.

Obanai was currently being babied by the eldest Kamado.
Not that he hated it..

He just felt a smidge bit guilty that he made him come all this way to take care of him...but...

He couldn't have...right?

Obanai was overthinking again about whether or not he came out of kindness or if he liked him..

But he snapped out of it, when (y/n) called out to him again.

"Iguro-kun? Iguro? Are you okay? Your spacing out again." Obanai's eyes widen at how he was just absently staring at him. He muttered a small apology and blushed slightly on his ears. Under his mask was a different story.

The burgundy haired male sighed and chuckled, it was amazing to him how cute the more introverted male was. "Well...whenever your ready to eat and try the food I made you, just let me know okay?" He asked with concern laced in his voice and even eyes.

Obanai nodded and had a small smile underneath his cotton mask.. If only he could show him his smile and not feel like he would run away.

(y/n)'s got up from the chair in the dinning room, and headed to the kitchen to heat up the soup he made for Obanai. But when he walked through the kitchen door, Obanai heard a gasp. He forgot to clean the house. One of the few things his sisters told him to do even though it was their job. They just threatened him and told him to do it for him.

Obanai glanced at the clock and saw he had about 4 and a half hours to clean the entire house. He stood up quickly to head to the kitchen to get the supplies but stopped when he saw (M/n)'s blazer on the kitchen closet door handle and him only in his white button up and tie. Washing the dished and cleaning the kitchen.

Husband material...

Obanai just saw him scrubbing a certain dish and was just going at it. "Wh...why? Why are you doing that?" Obanai asked. The question started as a whisper and became more of a statement than a question. Even came off a little rude.

Which he didn't want it to sound.

"Oh? Oh! Yeah, I saw that your kitchen was a little messy so I just decided to clean it for you if you don't mind. Cleaning to me is calming. I just thought a sick person shouldn't be cleaning or using any harsh chemicals you know?"

Obanai was going to retaliate. But the male just walked to him after drying his hand on the cloth towel near him. "It's okay Iguro-kun. I can do it, unless you want me to help you in someway else?"