𝙎𝙪𝙧𝙚..𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨

"𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨?"

Obanai had already tried to forget the stranger he bumped into but his friends didn't. Especially Kanroji. She just kept on talking about how she found him polite and attractive and just a wow factor.

He himself as sometime while zoning out started to remember those two burgundy eyes and how they show so much emotion in them. Not any of them are negative.

While on the walk home he just kept thinking about it. He couldn't have found interest in someone so quickly. No. He swore he liked Kanroji and he was straight. He swore.

But those eyes.

Obanai was just so damn lost now. He just decided to say screw it and forget about it. Not even caring about what his mother and sisters were saying while he walked inside the house. He went straight to his room to lay down for a while and to get these weird thoughts out of his head.

 🎐

Just as he was walking to the biology class to look at the insect and reptiles and other animals the class had for study purposes he walked in on people.

Great.

It was early in the morning. Why were they here? He made sure that he only told some that he goes into the class to look at the animal, but mainly the snakes. Why the hell are they here? Just as he was about to leave Obanai could see something that made his eyes spark.

There were two people. One a girl and the other a guy.

The girl had a pink bow in her hair and long black hair, the male had semi long hair and had hanafuda earrings.

They were the kamado's. Oh god.

Obanai was about to do a straight 360 and leave but that didn't work at all. Because he guessed the girl who he guessed correctly to be Nezuko tapped her older brother and pointed at him making small noises.

Obanai really just wanted to leave and make it seem like he was minding his own business but he stopped and felt his heart leapt into his throat when a deep but kind voice called out to him.

"Oi? Are you here to see the new animals too?"

Obanai turned around but kept his gaze low. He idly nodded. He then felt two small hands gently push him towards the other male in the room. It was Nezkuo's doing,and when he had the courage to look up...

The same eyes that made his whole day yesterday full of confusion and worry. The eyes he swore that made try and rethink he only liked girls.

He stood next to him and felt the warmth coming off of him. Obanai just tried to focus on the little chickens in front of him and not the overly attractive man behind him making him have weird feelings in his gut.

"So you like the animals what type?" The voice said out. Obanai jumped slightly and pointed at the snakes and some other reptiles. When he glanced up he could finally really see his face.

He had a mark on his forehead and chin like Tanjiro, same earrings, he just looked more mature. He had a sharp ass jawline, matter of fact his face was shaped from the gods themselves. Obanai felt a blush coming to see just looked back at the dancing baby chickens.

Then the door opened.

"Ah, Nii-san? Nezuko? Are you in here, the tardy bell-." Obanai felt the warmth coming off the male dispersed.

The said male walked towards Tanjiro and gave him a side hug.

Obanai eyes widened. If he could his jaw would be slightly opened.

They really were brothers. He really is rethinking everything he knew about himself because of a Kamado.

The older one must have noticed his surprise and let go of Tanjiro and waved at the shorter male.

"Ah, yeah I'm Tanjiro's older brother (Y/n). Nice to meet you!". (Y/n) said with a blinding smile that even the sun couldn't shine brighter than.

Dammit. He really thought he only liked girls.

Obanai was still stressing out internally that he didn't truly hear the English/literature teacher explain how in this project, it's about learning through experience or some shit about life.

All he heard was projects and large grades. That's it.

But he was so zoned out that he didn't hear this was a group project either so him sitting at his desk with his head down was totally different time and place of mind he was in. So when he felt a large warm hand gently grab his shoulder he popped his head right on up.

He was about to tell the person to not touch him in any way shape or form or he will hurt them but damn that went out the window when he looked at those eyes full of kindness.

Dam he really needs to stop falling for them every time he sees them.

He could see him talking to him but he just focused on his lips and how they moved perfectly and flowed like water. Just staring at them.

Underneath his mask Obanai pressed his lips together in a thin line to prevent him from biting it.

He soon was snapped out of his daze as soon as (Y/n) said:

"So want to be partners right?" He looked up from his lips and looked at the whole of his face. God he was just so perfect.

"Sure partners.." Obanai said in a whisper. His voice was small and almost shy or bashful which he was not at all.

The taller male smiled and handed him a piece of paper. It was the rubric with his name on it and Obanai's. And on one side was a bunch of numbers. His phone number too.

The bell rang for lunch to start and everyone left the classroom except him; he just sat frozen. Why did he feel happy it was him touching him? Why was he excited to work with him on a project, before he would opt to work alone. Also why was he happy to have his number..

But with all those thoughts Obanai knew one thing.

He used to swear he only liked girls.

Guess that statement was also an old but dead truth...