𝙂𝙪𝙞𝙡𝙩𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙚

Unless you admit you are in love

Obanai felt waves of guilt even after he left that restaurant. He was at home sitting on the floor. Feeling like he much more of an ass than Sanemi.

He sat there staring at his phone.Something he used to make someone hurt.

He felt like such as ass, no.

He knew he was an ass.

..

Feeling desperate was an emotion Obanai never truly wanted to feel even when he was in desperate times. But this.

He felt desperate.

Looking at his phone he took a chance, begging someone up above to bless him and to be every lastingly kind.

Obanai
Can we meet up...

After a few minutes he had a notification.

seen.

Good enough for him at least.

He sent him the location and prayed while putting on something regular, sneaking out of his bedroom window. He could have walked through the  front door, but not feeling the need to be interrogated by his sisters he just rather sneak out.

..

Sitting on a park bench waiting for him, he felt nervous. Not the nervous he felt before with butterflies. More like nervous that his life was going to end really soon.

Looking up at the night sky, the moon. Brought him some type of calm.

Seeing a figure coming his way, he could see long hair and some type of earring handing from the forms ear. He felt a little happy that he came. If it was up to someone else or Obanai himself he would have ditched.

But the form came closer..

It wasn't him.

it was Yoriichi, his older cousin.

"Hello Iguro."

🎐 

And uncomfortable silence enveloped the pair. One had a dark aura around them, the other a scared and trembling one. But both kept a steal gaze forward.

Finally he spoke.

"Do you know?"

Obanai looked confused.