𝘼𝙨𝙠 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙊𝙗𝙖𝙣𝙖𝙞

Is he gay?

Is he gay?

After the talk in the park with Yoriichi and figuring out how the stranger he met is truly a lover from the past. Also how they met in junior high but did not remember each other.

Also you know...totally crushing and hurting him less than forty eight hours ago, and saying he hated his family and most likely everyone it in. Even the ones that had passed before he even go into high school.

That also was now on his plate.

So...his chances slim. 
Optimistic. No.
But really wants to try just for the hell of it. Meh.

He really needs a bit of hope.

His original idea is to apologize and try and get back to where they were before. But that could take up even more time than planned. They are in their final year of highschool.

Also the dam project.

Even though they both need to finish it by the end of the month. So they have to talk to each other but most likely not.

In other words when you fuck up that bad you kinda need to apologize for real.

So Obanai was just going have to figure it ouout. Somehow. He isn't good in the live department, hell his own family barly noticed when he left out earlier.

But he was determined.

He just needed a litte help.

🎐

"YOU SAID WHAT?! IGURO-SAN NO WONDER HE IS SO SAD LOOKING TODAY!" The mochi haired girl screamed at her friend in one of the empty classes used for storage or tutoring. Obanai decided to ask Mitsuri or aka the schools match maker for the century.

She knew how to make anyone love each other to help those he needed help in that department.

But today her 'client' is none other her best friend Obanai. She honestly full to heart did not even know he had a crush nor what the situation was. All she knew was her former senior was mad at him on Friday. Also that none of them knew why or who he was referring to.

But oh does she know now.
And is she not pleased.

"HE HAD BEEN LITERALLY THE NICEST PERSON TO YOU! ALSO HE WAS THE FORMER SUN PILLAR WE KNEW IN THE TAISHO! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU HAD YOUR MEMORIES?"

"Yes I do, but apparently not truly. Yes I know I fucked up Kanroji. Just help me apologize." Obanai muttered out in a sigh.

"...Fine...since your my friend. But that was a very Shinazugawa thing to do Iguro. I hope you learned your lesson. Also you forgot 2 things."