𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙢𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙙𝙖𝙢 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙚𝙘𝙩

𝙄'𝙙 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙛 𝙬𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙚

Obanai waited for his words, thinking maybe he just called for the project and only the project right?

"Do you ever feel weird you know? Like weird but it's a good weird?"

Obanai swore this man could read his mind..only adds to what's great about him...

'No! Stop Obanai!'

Obanai pressed his cheeks to stop himself from thinking that way. Like he should be mad at this guy for having him in a daze for the last few days.

"Well...sometimes.." he spoke into the device on his bed. He was so scared he didn't touch it, just letting it sit there.

The male on the other side sighed. "So when do you want to meet up and talk about this project? Sorry I get a little distracted honestly..."

He chuckled in embarrassment.

But some how him admitting that made Obanai feel more..comfortable. Like maybe he wasn't alone in feeling this weird new feeling he has every time he was around him.

"Any time if possible for you..it's fine as long as not at my home..." he heard a hum on the other line. But then he heard a gasp.

"Ah! Not tomorrow though I have a game Friday and I need to do some practice for it for baseball. I'm sorry.."

Today was Wednesday, so that meant he wasn't free tomorrow or Friday. Which made Obanai feel sad for some reason. Like he wanted him to be free.

Obanai understood sports and what not. He also knew Sanemi was on the Varsity teams as well so they may know each other .

"What about...tomorrow at lunch and on Saturday or Sunday? You can chose. Again I'm sorry I forgot about it.."

The black haired male was shocked. He was apologizing because it was an inconvenient for him to be there? And to make up for it either tomorrow or Saturday..

He really wanted to say both, but that would be seen as desperate...so Obanai made a haste decision.

"How about Saturday, because I don't know about tomorrow..."

The other male on the line hummed in agreement.

"Alright, hey what about Friday? The game are you going to come? Like other than me do you have any other friends on the team or on Jv.?"

"A friend...?" Obanai muttered aloud not realizing that the other one could hear it.

"Yeah a friend, like me? Or at least if you want to be."