Chapter Nine

"It's not about going first.
It's about the overall flow!"
-Inosuke Hashibira

                                                     =====(Chapter IX: The Mall)=====

Nudging the sleeping demon on her bed, (Y/n) softly called out her name.

"Nezuko," she whispered as she gently rocked her body from side to side, "come on Nezuko wake up." Finally, Nezuko's pink orbs peeked through her lashes and she slowly sat up as (Y/n) backed away to give her space. The demon stretched her body before humming in satisfaction. After doing so, she looked at the (h/c) that sat by the edge of the bed.

"How was your sleep?" The older female asked while giving a closed eye smile to the younger female. "Hmmmm~" Nezuko hummed in response while reciprocating the closed eye smile that was given to her. "I'd assume that it was great." (Y/n) giggled as she stood up from the bed, Nezuko's pink eyes followed her actions. 

(Y/n) beckoned for her to stand up and join her in which the female complied at silently. "We'll be shopping today. Hopefully we won't get interrupted like last time." She informed and the black haired female nodded her head in understanding. The (h/c) haired female went to her closet and grabbed some clothes which consisted of a black plaid skirt, red turtle neck and some undergarments as Nezuko watched her from behind.

"You still know how the shower works right?" She asked as she closed her closet's door.

"Mmhhmm~" 

"Good! Here, change into these after you shower." 

Handling the clothes to the black haired female, she lead her to the bathroom and pointed out where the towel is before closing the door and leaving her to do her business. (Y/n) then proceeded to lay on her bed. Her (e/c) orbs stared at the ceiling of her room as her mind processed the knowledge she gained earlier. 

After freaking out about the missing pictures on the posters and the sudden disappearances of the other KNY merchandises she owned, she immediately called one of her friends.

She waited for the phone to ring and after the third ring, her friend picked up.

"Yo (n/n)!" Greeted the person on the other line.

"Hello Sheilla. Uhm, I just wanted to ask a question."

"Yeah sure, what's up?"

"What was your favorite anime again?" The (e/c) eyed female asked as she crossed her fingers and hoping to hear the answer that she needed.

"Well that's kinda hard buuut, I guess it's Attack on Titan for now." Her friend answered while giving off a small giggle.