Chapter Six

"When you lose to someone smaller than you, it destroys you soul!" 
-Inosuke Hashibira

==(Chapter Six: Sprinkling Some Lies)==

"Hey hag! Give me food I'm hungry!"

"Inosuke that's rude."  Tanjiro called out. His eyes were wide as if he was offended on the female's behalf. He turned to look at the (e/c) eyed female to see if she wasn't mad about what Inosuke had just said and thankfully, she wasn't.

A sigh of relief silently escaped his mouth after seeing her sitting silently besides Nezuko with a calm look on her face.

After their crying session was over, the five of them found themselves in (Y/n)'s living room. They discussed on how Zenitsu and Inosuke got here and why the time frames from when they disappeared didn't match up. For example, Zenitsu appeared saying that the siblings were gone for six days when in fact it was barely two days. Inosuke on the other hand informed that before he got here, he and Zenitsu were actually searching for them however, when night came and they were supposed to meet up, Zenitsu didn't show up. He searched for him for two days but he didn't find him. Of course, he was devastated and decided to rest before searching again in the morning but when he woke up, he found himself on (Y/n)'s couch. 

It was weird since Zenitsu got here literally five minutes earlier than him and not two days. They tried to come up with possible theories but they all sounded too ridiculous to be true so they decided to leave the topic first. The five of them sat in silence for a while until Inosuke complained about being hungry. Thus, resulting to where they are now.

"Yeah! You shouldn't be calling a fine lady such horrible name! Apologize right now!" Screamed the blonde while making weird motions with his hands. His honey colored eyes were squinting at Inosuke who seemed offended and confused at his friends' scoldings.

"HAAH?! Why would I- the great Inosuke-sama, apologize to a weakling such as her?!"

"Because what you said was impolite you stupid pig!"

"WHO ARE YA CALLING A PIG?!"

"Obviously you dumbass!"

"SAY WHAT AGAIN?!"

"I SAID OBVIOUSLY YOU DUMBA-"

"Okay, okay! Calm down both of you! You're all being rude to (Y/n)." Tanjiro spoke which completely and thankfully stopped the two loud males from bickering.

"Hah? You're talking as if she's greater than me! Who is she anyway?!" He asked while pointing the tip of his sword to the female. (Y/n) flinched from the sudden action but she remained calm even though her hands were itching to shove it aside.

"I'm (Y/n) and I am the owner of this house." The (h/c) introduced herself with a smile on her face.

A grin soon broke out of her face after witnessing Inosuke and Zenitsu's face contorted into amazement and shock. "You mean you own this giant house?! That's sooo cool~" The blonde praised with a big smile and his eyes held sparks of admiration.