Chapter Five

"Go further! If you're a man, if you
call yourself a man! There's no other
way than to go forward!"
-Sabito

//If you haven't read the FINISHED version of Chapter Four, please read it first so we can avoid confusion. I made a mistake on publishing the unfinished version of Chapter Four and I'm really sorry for that//

==(Chapter Five: Friend's Reunion)==

"Tanjiro is that you?!" Zenitsu exclaimed and Tanjiro immediately stood up to get off of him

 The blonde immediately sat up and hug the burgundy haired boy's leg. "TANJIRO YOU MORON! WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU AND NEZUKO-CHAN! HOW DARE YOU DISAPPEAR JUST LIKE THAT YOU STUPID FOREHEAD!" The blonde cried as he continued to hug the burgundy haired boy's leg.

Tanjiro felt guilt eat up his whole body after hearing his friend's cries. He didn't mean to leave them behind. It's just that he made a mistake during the mission and he got here. He never intended to make them worry for both him and Nezuko. Just thinking about what his friends felt once they learned about his disappearance made the guilt he's feeling grow more.

"I'm sorry I made you worry Zenit-"

"INOSUKE WAS SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU TOO YA KNOW THAT?! AND WHAT ARE YOU EVEN WEARING?! WHERE'S NEZUKO-CHAN?!" Zenitsu let go of the Kamado and started to look around frantically for the said female. His rapid turning ceased as his honey orbs landed at the (h/c) and raven haired girls who stood by the entrance with dot eyed expressions.

The blonde's face slowly turned from worry, confusion to disbelief. "Eh? Ehh? EEEEHHHH?!" He screeched while staring at the girls with wide eyes.

"You... you're kidding right?" Whispered Zenitsu who was slowly starting to glow a vibrant yellow. Zenitsu suddenly felt anger eat up his body. His breathing became uneven and a shadow cast above his eyes. His hands formed into fists and he stood still.

"What do you mean Zenitsu?" Tanjiro asked oblivious to the growing anger of his blonde friend, rather, he was confused and concerned at the same time.

"YOU'RE KIDDING ME RIGHT?! HOW DARE YOU SUDDENLY DISAPPEAR AND MAKE US ALL WORRY WHILE YOU WERE LIVING HERE A LIFE OF LUXURY?! DISGRACEFUL! DISGRACEFUL I SAY!" He screamed while pointing an accusing finger to Tanjiro who watched him with wide eyes.

"Wah-what do you mean Zenitsu?" He asked with disbelief evident in his voice. His red orbs watched as Zenitsu took slow and even steps towards him.

"DON'T ACT DUMB YOU MORON! YOU WERE GONE FOR LITERALLY SIX DAYS AND THEN I'M GONNA FIND OUT THAT YOU'VE BEEN SPENDING YOUR TIME WITH TWO PRETTY GIRLS WHILE WE'RE TRYING OUR BEST TO FIND YOUR SORRY ASS?! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! UNACCEPTABLEEEE!"