Chapter One

"Work at it, all I can do Is work hard!
That is the story of my life!"
~Kamado Tanjiro

=====(Chapter I: The Siblings)=====

"

".....Nine hundred ninety-eight! Nine hundred ninety-nine! ONE THOUSAND!"

"Five hundred more!" (Y/n) burst out laughing after witnessing Tanjiro's soul exit his body. Her (e/c) orbs sparkled with glee as her slightly chapped lips parted to let her laughs escape and fill her dimly lit room. Even though this was her third time watching this series, it never failed to make her feel excited about Tanjiro's journey on becoming a demon slayer. Calming down from her hysterics, she grabbed a bag of chips and munched on them as she continued watching the video.

She wished that she could meet at least one of these characters some day; however, she could only dream knowing that they're all fictional characters. Thankfully, the power of internet and the growing fanbase of demon slayer made this somewhat possible.

On what way you may ask?

By the ever growing collection of KnY Fanfictions that are being written by various authors all over the world!

She was glad that such people existed and that she was able to meet them in a world of fanfiction. Though it satisfied her, she still had the childish dream of someday meeting them and maybe marry one of them.

The latter seemed absurd but let's be real here. Who wouldn't love the idea of marrying one of these hot demon slayers?

"I'm out of snacks." (Y/n) mumbled and she paused the video. She got up and proceeded to go downstairs to get more snacks.

Upon reaching her kitchen, she immediately got on her pantry and grab a handful of chips and cookies. She exited the small room and proceeded to get two cans of coke and stack them on the mountain of food that she has in her hands. Carefully taking small steps as to not let one of the goods fall, she made her way towards her haven.

After a few minutes of struggling, she had managed to get to her room, surprisingly. Not only it was hard to walk without any food falling, but her whole house was also unlit making it hard to decipher what and where she's stepping at. It was a miracle that she had successfully completed her little task without any injuries.

With that, she continued watching her favorite series together with her favorite snacks.

~~~~~~~~~