Chapter Seven

"Don't ever give up. Even if it's painful, even if it's agonizing, don't take the easy way out."

- Zenitsu Agatsuma

=======Chapter IIV: Let's sing)=======

Walking out of the guest room, (Y/n) heaved out a sigh of relief

An hour has already passed and she had led the trio to their respective room to retire for the night. Even though (Y/n) proposed for them to sleep in separate rooms, Tanjiro and Zenitsu insisted that the three of them could share a room as to not trouble the female even more. Inosuke really didn't care that much so he just went along with what his friends had planned. The female was skeptical and kept on saying that it's fine and that her house has more room to offer while also throwing in some reasons that might change their minds; however, they always came up with reasonable answers and solutions. 

Not wanting to drag the problem out, she halfheartedly agreed after providing the three of them some spare clothes and mattress that she conveniently found laying on her storeroom. She was so thankful for his brother and his forgetfulness to pack his things since she was able to give them clothes that was appropriate for them. I mean, she couldn't possibly lend them her own underwear to use, right?

Passing by her room's door, she stopped to take a little peak at the sleeping demon by her bed. Her (e/c) eyes looked at the curtains to make sure that they were closed and thankfully, they were. Whispering a small goodnight, she soundlessly closed the door and continue her walk to her recording studio. 

She had a plan to publish a song cover for tomorrow's update since it's been a while since she had sang. The videos she had published recently were mostly lets plays and a few dance covers as well and she thought that maybe her fans were getting bored from it. Besides, she wanted to do something more relaxing since today had tired her out.

Opening the door that led to her studio, a small smile made its way to her lips. "It's been a while hasn't it?" She whispered to no one in particular and she proceeded to fully enter the room. (E/c) orbs were eyeing the different instruments and equipment that's in her little setup.

Grinning to herself, she approached her favorite (f/c) acoustic guitar that hang on the wall among all the other guitars. "I missed you so much baby~" She cooed while crying anime tears. "Mama's bout to use you again." (Y/n) smiled as she grabbed the guitar and sit on the chair that was once neatly tucked under her table. 

Placing the guitar on her lap, she gingerly positioned her hands in front of the guitar and slowly strum it. Taking a deep breath, she started singing along with the melody. 

Strumming my pain with his fingers
Singing my life with his words
Killing me softly with his song
Telling my whole life with his words
Killing me softly with his song