1.23.

Chapter 23 .

Last night the party was a success , me and Zara finally got along even if it was only for a few hours. We had to sit at the same table so yes , we had to get along. After the party , me , Zara , Hardin, Ayden and Stassie went to a club and had our own after party . We only got home at 3am , and that's all I could remember from last night . I can't even remember if I had sex last night.

I woke up next to Hardin , i was wearing the white shirt he whore to the party. Why are we sleeping in the movie theatre ? I woke Hardin and of cause he didn't wanna wake up .I left him there and i went up to my room and once again I felt nauseas. Why am I feeling this all the time . There must be and explanation for this feel . I can it be that I'm pregnant ?

After vomiting my guts out, i snuck into Ayden and Anastasia's room. Luckily she was still sleeping, I'm sneaking into their room because Stassie alway has a pregnancy test handy . I went into their bathroom and got the test from the draw .

After "borrowing" the pregnancy test, i ran back to my room with pregnancy test in my . I made my way to my bathroom and locked the door behind me. After hesitating for the last thirty minutes I decided to take the test .I sat down on the toilet before pee on the stick. I had to wait a five minutes for the results . I heard a beeping noise and i look down and saw what the results was.

" 6 - 7 week Pregnant "

The results was shocking but that is what happen when you have sex . What I don't understand is , how can i be pregnant when we always used a condom . Except that one time.

* Flashback *

" Aaahhhh Hardin. " I moan as he moves faster on top of me . I felt him come inside of me , he looked at me shocked.

" I just came inside of you. " he says.

" I have morning after pills . I'll just take one tomorrow morning. " I say

*****

This can't be ! Fuuuuuuck ! This explains the morning sickness and missing my damn period. Fuck how , how didn't I notice this earlier ? Fuck I'm not ready for this yet . I'm really not ready to be a mom yet .

" Liv , are you in there ? " I hear Hardin knocking on the door.

" Yes , I'll be out in a second. " I say. I hid the the test in the draw , under the towels . I threw the box in the trashcan next to the vanity. I walked out of the bathroom and Hardin went in. Hope he doesn't scratch in the draws or notice the box in the trashcan. I will tell him and everyone together. I went to lay down on the bed and saw Hardin running to before jumping on the bed next to me, he leaned forward to kiss me .

" Last night , was awesome . " he says.

" Yeah . I can barely remember what happened last night at the club . "I say say .

" What are we going to do today ? " he ask me .

" Sleep . " I answer and he laughs a little.

" We can't do that , remember you invited my mom over for lunch ? " he ask me .

I don't remember inviting her over for lunch .

" Are you fucking with me ? When did that happen ? " I ask him .

" Last night before we went to the club. " he says .

" I was half drunk . " I say and he laughs and I heard someone knocking on the door. I got out of bed and went to go open the door . Stassie was standing infront of me holding a magazine in her hand.

" Look at this , you are on the front page . " She says showing my the picture of me and Hardin in the front page .

" Oh my god . " I say , holding my hands infront of my mouth . Everyone is going to see this , the whole world is going to see this . I can't believe my eyes , is this true ?

" Your rise to fame is starting. You are on the front page of an international magazine . " She say .

" Let me see . " Hardin says taking the magazine from me .

" This is a really great photo of us . " he says before giving me a hug .

*****

After the whole magazine thing I haven't told anyone about my pregnancy. It's time for the lunch with Hardin's mother . Since we have nice weather I decided to set the table outside in the garden . I went to take a shower and put on a white floral dress and slippers . I dried my hair and left it to fall down my back. When I got downstairs, i heard someone at the door , i went tk go open and it was Hardin's mother and sister .

" Hello , welcome in . " I say allowing them inside of our home , i lead them to the backyard where the table is set up for lunch .

*****

After eating desert I decided to tell Hardin and everyone . It couldn't be a more perfect moment his mom is here and all his siblings and my bestfriend is here but if Aunt Allison would've been here it would've been more perfect.

" Hardin I got something for you. " I say and got up from my chair before running inside of the house to my bed room . I got the pregnancy test box out of the trashcan and put the test back in begore I wrapped it with wrapping paper. Now it looks like a real gift , i took it back to him . I went to sit down next to him and gave him the gift .

" You didn't have to . " he says before opening the gift. It was the pregnancy test . He took it out and saw the results. His has dropped begore I saw the tears running down his .

" Baby don't cry . " I say wiping the tears form his face . Seeing him cry makes me cry .

" Are you serious ? " He ask me . " We going to be parents ! " he shouts before hugging me .