Chapter 44

Flashback to the party

"What do you mean?" I asked him with big eyes and he quickly held up his phone to me.

-Make Ella break up with Daniel or I'll give Sophia a reason to break up with you- unknown

They're really starting to play fucking dirty...

"Oliver, I'm so sorry I got you into this"

"Don't you fucking say that. I got myself in and I got your back, alright?" he spoke reassuringly but that just made me frown "You're going to let them ruin things between you and Sophia?"

"Of course not but I'm not going to let them fuck up things between you and Daniel either", he said and I sighed. So what the fuck now...

"Let's just ignore this for tonight and just deal with it later, okay?" I gave him a slow nod as he stepped forward "Come here"

"Thanks partner", I loosely put my arms around him as well but it wasn't anything but a hug between two friends, one I actually really needed.

"We've got this, you'll see", he suddenly sounded a lot calmer but I knew that was just to keep me calm, it was the kind of friend he was.

"Let's go back to the others before Daniel loses his shit", I chuckled at that and followed out of the room after him, my mind now far more troubled than before.

Back to present

So I had started drinking some more wine and before I knew it the text had been long forgotten, at the cost of me ending up completely waisted of course.

I honestly wish I could spend all my Saturdays like this though. Daniel had come over this morning, brought breakfast and even medicine for my hangover.

We sat on the couch, some random movie playing as I took a big bite out of my second muffin, my mouth full. God, this was like fucking heaven...

My eyes went to my mother as she entered the living room and shook her head at me.

"I swear to god, you're gonna get fat one day", Daniels laugh made me glare at him, then at my mother. I'm always hungry after a night out, can't they like just leave me be?

"Anyway, I'll be back on Sunday. Behave, just stay at home for once in your life", she spoke in her stern voice and I quickly swallowed the muffin, nodding my head "Sure, mom"

Shortly after I heard the front door close and I leaned myself back on the couch, letting out a big breath. I can be really charming, I know.

"I'm super full but I don't want to throw the rest away", I pouted as I held the last muffin in front of me, debating on whether the stomach ache was worth it or not. Maybe not the best with a hangover...

"I could just eat it later", I put it back on the plate but shortly froze as I heard Daniel speak, his voice full of amusement "You should watch out Clark, you might get fat"

This.Bitch.

Using my mothers words, very funny.

Slowly turning my head to the side to look at him I could only imagine the sinister look I threw at him. Not that that seemed to bother him much, he even leaned back and rested his arms behind his head. Sly, handsome fuck..

"That's perfect anyway", I quickly retorted with a sheepish smile and he raised a questioning eyebrow at me.

"More of me to annoy you", I winked and he laughed, shaking his head before looking back at the tv.

Take that you lil bitch.

I turned back to the tv as well but another chuckle from him made me turn my head again.