Chapter 32

Flashback 1 September (Daniels pov)

"Sarah, where's Matthew?" I asked her but she just drunkenly laughed at me. Fine, I'll find him myself.

I walked through the hallway to go upstairs but I could roll my eyes at the sight in front of me. Why would you drink so much to end up sitting alone against a wall in a hallway...

I continued to walk past them but as I looked at their face, I recognized her. I'd never forget that face.

"Ella, what are you doing here?" I carefully crouched in front of her. She opened her eyes at me and I felt stuck in the moment. She's so beautiful.

"Daniel?" she asked before bursting into giggles. How much did she have to drink? For fucks sake, anything could have happened to her in this state.

"How much did you drink?" I gently put her hair behind her ear, getting a little closer. She smelled so good too...

"I don't know. Probably like, a lot", she said, tiredly rubbing her eye with her hand, smearing out her makeup.

"Don't do that", I took her hand and softly held it in mine. Why do I care so much?

"Daniel, I don't feel so good" Oh no. I quickly picked her up and took her to the first bathroom I found.

Placing her in front of the toilet, she didn't even take two seconds to start throwing up.

I took the hair tie she had around her wrist and tied her hair back while gently rubbing her back. If she were mine, I'd never let her drink this much again.

If she were mine...

"I'm sorry", she whispered before she started throwing up again, yet I couldn't stop the smile from coming to my face. Even right now, she looked absolutely breathtaking to me.

"It's alright", I told her, still calmly drawing circles on her back. Normally I wouldn't even think twice about leaving right now but yet I'm still here. Why is this girl making me feel this way...

After about ten minutes she stopped throwing up and there was no doubt in my mind she'd be falling asleep soon. Been there, done that.

I stood up and walked up to the sink, filling a cup with water before crouching down next to her again.

"Here, drink something princess", she turned to me groggily and took the cup, drinking it all the way down.

"Are you prince charming then?", she smiled at me, barely managing to keep her eyes open. I raised an eyebrow before she spoke again "If I'm your princess, then you're my prince charming". And there goes my heart again. My princess...

"I'm gonna go look for someone to take you home. I'll be right back okay?" I asked and she nodded her head, trying to lay it down on the toilet bowl. Hell no.

I stopped her and laid her down on the mat before hesitantly standing up. I have to be quickly.

I exited the bathroom closing the door and ran to the living room. Come on, where are you...

I spotted Matthew and quickly stepped up to him "Finally, I need your help man".

"What's up?"

"A friend of Sarah's got pretty sick. Can you help me get her home?" I asked him since I drove with him here.

"Sure, no problem"

We quickly walked back to the hallway and I went into full panic mode when I saw the door to the bathroom open. Shit.

I almost ran over but stopped when I saw Liam crouched down next to her "I'm calling Sophia, just relax".

I guess you'll get home...