PRANK WARRRR

Dick's pov

We watched as Raeesa followed the rose petals to Jason's picnic spot. "Awww they are so cute together look at this." Stephanie cooed as she ate her popcorn. "How can they make eating a meal look cute?" Stephanie asked. "Didn't Todd ask us to leave them alone?" Damian asked with a raised eyebrow. "Nooo. He said to stay away from the backyard." I answered. "GUYS THEY ARE LEANING IN!" Barbra shouted. Our heads whipped towards the screen. Bruce and Alfred rushed in. Then their lips touched. "AHHHHH" we all screamed simultaneously. "HE DID IT! HE DID IT. HE FINALLY GOT A GOOD GIRL." I shouted. "THE SHIP HAS SAILED. I REPEAT THE SHIP HAS SAILED." Stephanie screamed as she shook Cassandra's shoulders. "It's so romantic," Barbra said as she cried. I looked over at Bruce who had a wide smile. "Good job Chum," Bruce said as he patted my back. "Oh, I looked up what chum meant. It is chopped fish used to draw in sharks. What are you trying to hint at?" I asked. "Oh come on haven't you ever noticed how Batman always sends Robin to the criminal's lair first. Or how Robin's uniform is brightly colored so it would draw the gunfire towards him instead of Batman." Barbra started with are you that dumb look. I gasp. "Bruce, how could you?" I ask dramatically. "Um Dick, you were the one who designed the uniform," Bruce answered. Everyone heads whipped towards me. "Dick. You just had to make every single Robin look like dancing piñata?" Tim asked.

Time skip to the next morning

Raeesa's pov

Jason and I had changed into a set of new clothes and had bathed ourselves. When we went downstairs for breakfast we sat in silence until Dick sat down and farted. Dick's faced pressed into a tight smile as he held up a Whoopi cushion. "Do you know what you have done Tim?" Dick asked with his eyes on clothes. "Is this normal?" I whispered into Jason's ear. "Yup okay do you want to be in a team with Damian, Cassandra, and I?" Jason asked me. "Yeah, but why would we be on a team?" I asked. "I declare a." Duck paused. "PRANK WARRR." He screamed and rushed off with Barbra. My eyes widened as I realized what had happened. "Okay, guys I have a plan," I whispered. I started to inform them of My plan. "Hehehe he won't see it coming." Damian giggled. "What are you four plotting?" Alfred asked. "NOTHING." We all said simultaneously. Alfred grinned and set down a plate for us all. I quickly finished and gave my plate to Jason. He gave me a look to which I fixed with a sweet kiss on the lips. "Alright, you four enjoy your prank war. I am going to wash the suits." I announced. I walked down to the washing machine and put in my Crimson Shadow uniform and parts of Jason's Red Hood uniform. I sat on top of the washing machine with my legs crossed. I picked up a book. I become engrossed in the book for the longest time. "Oh hey Raeesa. What are you doing?" Tim asked. I raised my head from the book. "I am reading.." I paused as I held up the book for Tim to see. "China's Imperial Past as I wash the suits. "Your suit was starting to give away your location," I said with a soft smile. "Oh thank you," Tim replied. I smiled even wider. "Of course," I said as I looked back at my book. Then a water balloon hit my face. I lowered my book from my face and glared at Dick. Who threw it at me. "I would not have done that if I were you," I said with my eyes closed as I dropped a smoke bomb and fled the scene. "Um did anyone just pee their pants?" Stephanie asked. "If only you knew," I whispered.

Mt.Justice

Raeesa's pov

"Run Run," I shouted as we rushed into the kitchen. "Red Robin is going to flip out," Jason said as he started laughing. I bit my lip and started laughing. "Red Robin? I think you meant Pink Robin." I said. Now Damian, Jason, and Cassandra started laughing.  "What are you guys laughing about?" Artemis asked with Wally by her side. My eyes widened. He had gotten skinny and had a bruised eye. "Oh, you will know about giving or take twenty minutes," Jason said. Damian was trying to hide the fact that he was laughing, but was failing miserably. "Kidflash can I speak with you?" I asked. "Um yeah," Wally said as we walked into Cannery's room. "What do you want to talk about?" He asked. "How did you get that black eye?" I asked bluntly. "Oh um patrol." Wally tried to cover up. "Yeah, that is not going to work because you are also considerably thin. Meaning that you haven't been fed enough. I have a pretty good idea about what is going on." I stated. "Crimson you can't tell anyone." Wally pleaded. "Just go get food and if it gets any worse please contact someone who you know will be there. I am not asking you to contact a hero or a close friend. Just anyone." I said. Wally looked at me with questions. "Come on you are not going to want to miss Red Robin's entrance," I stated. "Wait Crimson, how did you figure out so fast?" Wallace asked. I sighed and gave him a look. "West, I am not new to the scene to heroes and villains," I confessed. He looked at me as I lead him out of the room. Wally followed my advice and got a giant sub from the fridge. About 20 minutes later the computer rang out. "Nightwing B01, Spoiler B08, Batgirl B09, Red Robin B07." Red Robin emerged into the kitchen in a bubble gum pink Red Robin uniform. Everyone's eyes widened. Damian started miserably failing at hiding a laugh and I could see Jason's face turning red. "Tt" I sighed and smiled. "You know I never took you for being a dude to wear pink," I said. "I hate you," Tim said with his arms crossed. Now the four of us started dying laughing. Soon Artemis and Wally joined in. "Oh My God. Crimson Shadow you did that?" Artemis asked. "I will not deny nor confirm that," I said between laughs. "And then you just had to put a budget of maple syrup over my door?" Spoiler squealed. "Well, you love waffles so much. so yes," Jason answered. "I will be plotting my revenge," Stephanie muttered as she walked off. The sound of shoes sticking followed. Now we all started laughing again. "Can we join?" Artemis asked. "Yeah. Are you kidding me?" Jason replied. "I call Artemis," Cassandra muttered. "Agreed," Damian answered. We all dropped smoke bombs and fled the scene. Tim and Dick coughed. "Ughh what's with them and smoke bombs?" Dick muttered. I then threw a water balloon with lime green hair dye in it on top of his head. Tim started laughing until Artemis dropped a purple one onto his head. We high-fived and fled the scene. We regrouped. "Okay here is the plan," Jason stated.

Time skip
Third-person

Artemis and Crimson Shadow put plastic wrap and oil at the entrance of the Zata-Tube entrance. Crimson Shadow hacked the computer to shout Speedy Bo3. "Red Arrow" Kidflash squealed as he ran into the zata-tube entrance. Artemis and Crimson watched as Wally's face was caught in the wrap and slipped on the oil. They fell laughing. "Oh HAH guys very funny." Wally mocked as he tried to stand up, but failed to. Then. Thudding sound accrued. "You know Todd. I can't quite tell if we did him a favor or..." Damian drifted off as Red Robin laid asleep on the ground because they drugged his coffee. "WHO DIDN'T REFILL THE TOILET PAPER?" Nightwing screamed as Orphan came walking in covered in toilet paper like a zombie. "Umm, what happened?" A soft voice asked. The furious five pranksters whipped around. "Oh hello, Miss Martian, Superboy, and Aqualad." Red Hood said. "What has happened?" Aqualad asked. "DO NOT CHALLENGE THOSE FIVE TO A PRANK WAR," Wally screamed. "Wait where are Spoiler and Batgirl?" Artemis asked. Then they walked into the room with Spoiler ontop of Batgirls back. "Umm, somehow I got stuck to babs back..sooooo yeah," Stephanie said. "SOOO DON'T CHALLENGE THEM TO A PRANK WAR," Wally screamed as he slipped in the oil again.