Responding songs

Raeesa's pov
Age: 14
Date of birth: 10/1/2000
Height: 5.3
Weight: 115lbs
Oh I should have said this before, but every conversion that Damian, Ra Al Ghul, Talia Al Ghul, and Raeesa have is in Arabic
Slade and I have landed at Allah amukht castle. It truly was my home as well as the birthplace of Devil's Breath. We walked out to the tarp mat to meet my mother and grandfather. "Great one." Slade said as he bowed. I also bowed to my grandfather. "I take it the mission was a success." Grandfather stated. "Yes, Devil's Breath stopped the whole mini-league and helped the metahuman trafficking jet get to original destination." Slade said. I nodded my head. "Very good granddaughter. Your mother and I have discussed something during your absence. We have decided to award you with red in your uniform." Grandfather stated. My eyes widened. You see in the league of assassins the lowest color you can have is red and black and the second-lowest is just plain green. However, the three highest colors are green and black, red and black, and finally black and gold or just plain black. So this was a big deal for me. "Thank you, grandfather. I won't let you down." I replied. "I don't doubt you. Now your new uniform is in your chambers." Grandfather informed me. 'Did he just compliment me?' I mentally asked myself. When I entered my room a force nearly pushed me to the ground. I felt little arms wrap around me. "Aww hello Dami." I cooed as I hugged him back. I got onto my knees and looked him in the eyes. "I missed you Re Re." Damian said as he hugged me. "Don't worry my little brother. I will always come back to you." I said with a slight smile on my face. "Mother and grandfather promoted me to red." I stated. Damian's eyes light up. "About time. You are for superior to even Lady Sheva." Damian stated. I nodded my head. I laid down my green katana and picked up my new red and black ones. "Shall we spare little brother?" I asked with a smirk. "Oh, you are in for a challenge dear sister." Damian retorted. We ran down the halls of the castle to the sparing room. The moment we stepped foot in the room Damian turned on me and started sparing. Our katanas clanked as they meet. Our moments seemed in sync as we danced on our feet. He would try to swipe my feet out from underneath me and I would jump. "Oh, sister I have a gift for your birthday." Damian announced out of nowhere. "Aww, Dami you didn't have to." I replied as I deflected his attack with my katana. "But I wanted to." Damian said as he lunged at me again. I flipped over him and swiped out his legs. I quickly put my knee on his back and my katana near his neck. "Now let's go out into the forest." I said as I pulled up Damian. Damian looked at me and knew what we were going to do. We rushed to our room and grabbed three things. We rushed out of the castle and into the forest. We knew the spot we were going to by heart. We climb a tree and started jumping from tree to tree for fun. Our laughter could be heard throughout the mountain range. When we made it to our spot. The waterfall creating a low water sound. We wordlessly pulled out our flutes and started playing. (Start the song )Damian played first. The sound of his low flute explored the mountains and the sky. I followed his tune, but at a higher pitch. Our flutes played in time. Creating a beautiful lullaby. We called this our song for no one knew it. The song seemed the pause all life to admire the sounds. When the song finished Damian pulled out a small piece of fabric. "Here sister." He handed me the package. I opened it and in it laid a gold necklace. The sign translated to love. "Aww, Damian I love it." I said as I wrapped Damian in a hug. "But I love you more." I whispered into his ear. "I love you too." Damian whispered back as he nuzzled into me. I saw that the sun was going down. "Come brother for we do not wish to lose our heads tonight." I stated. "You are right dear sister." Damian replied. This time we ran throughout the forest back to the castle. When we got there we quietly crept through to our rooms. After I was ready for bed. Damian snuck into my room. "Sister?" He asked as he laid down on my bed. "Yes, brother." I replied. "Why is mother so cruel to us?" Damian asked. "I do not know the answer to that question." I answered back as I crawled into my bed and laid on my back. Damian crawled between my legs and laid his head on my stomach. "I love you Re Re." Damian said as he drifted asleep. "I love you my little bird." I said sweetly and then kissed his forehead.

Mt. Justice
Wally's pov

"What happened?" Batman growled. "Devil's Breath that what." Artemis snapped. "It's not her fault. If she doesn't do what they want they will kill her brother and then torture her." Meghan pleaded. "WHAT?!" We are collectively shouted. "Look Devil's Breath was able to hurt me by showing me all of her most painful memories. Most of them were of her getting tortured, but a few of them showed a woman who said "if you don't want me to kill your brother then I suggest you listen." Then if she does anything wrong she is tortured, but I know from one memory that the person who tortures her is her...mother." Meghan said with tears in her eyes. There was a collective gasp. "Meghan, can you link minds and show the memory?" Batman asked. Suddenly we were brought to a dark and wet dungeon. 'This is unexpected.' Suddenly there was a scream "NO MOTHER PLEASE. I WILL DO BETTER NEXT TIME." The voice of a small child screamed. A woman with brown hair suddenly slammed a hammer down upon Devil's Breath's hand. There was a loud CRUNCH as it was shattered. A scream comes out of the girl's throat. "Stay silent or else I will break your arm." The woman hissed. The young girl let out a whimper and the hammer was unleashed upon her right arm. This time the girl stayed silent and the memory faded as we were brought back to the real world. Everyone seemed a little shaken up and we all shared the same thought. Who would do something like that to a child?