First kill

Damian and Raeesa have been living in Allah amukht castle their whole lives. Now, Damian is 6 and Raeesa is 13. When Damian is given his kill mission. Raeesa doesn't know. The picture above shows what Raeesa is in and her hair.

Raeesa Al Ghul
Parents: Talia Al Ghul and unknown
Siblings: Damian Al Ghul
Height: 5.3
Weight: 115
Age 13
Hair color: brown
Eye color: icy deep blue

Raeesa's pov

I watched my trainees over a giant platform. Then my sharp eyes saw an assassin make a mistake. I lift my hand and the whole courtyard stopped. I start walking down to the end of the courtyard. I made it to the shadow who made the mistake. "You need to turn your hip more so you can kick higher. Do I make myself clear?" I asked and the shadow bowed to me. I started to turn back when I saw my grandfather looking angry. I knew what I must do. I quickly drew my sword and sliced his chest. "always be prepared. Never let your guard down!" I shouted. Then I kicked in the spot where I sliced him. Then the shadow regained his balance and bowed at me. "Your training shall end for the day. if you can hit me once." I explained. The shadow tried to hit me, but as hard as he could not touch me. I dodged and blocked him for a few minutes. I then got bored at disarmed him and kicked him to the ground digging my knee into his already wound chest holding him down. "Attack with precision not anger," I growled and stood up. I walked back to the flat form and started up training again. "Master Wilson" I stated as I saw Slade taking my place. "Your mother wants you for training." He stated to me. I have a half bow to him due to the fact that my rank is above him. I barely noticed my feet moving towards my mother's heartbeat. I bowed down before her. "Mother I am here for my training," Raeesa stated. "Ahh yes ready yourself. " Talia replied to her daughter. Talia was the first to attack. Raeesa blocked it and contoured the attack. The two women fought in sync. They moved with ease, perfection, and looked like liquid gold. Talia charged at Raeesa. Raeesa simply jumped over her mother and twisted in the air looking like a gymnast. Soon Talia was on the ground with Raeesa's katana held to her head. "It appears the student has surpassed the master hasn't it?" mother announced. I got up off of my mother. "Your brother should be back by now." Mother stated as my brother entered the room with a bloodied katana. "The mission was a success?" Mother asked. Damian said nothing and nodded his head. "Good. Are you injured anywhere?" Mother asked. "My ankle," Damian muttered. "Raeesa take care of your brother," Mother ordered. "Yes mother," I said as I walked with Damian to room his room. When I shut the door. I heard a thud. I quickly turned around to see Damian holding his knees crying. I said nothing and walked over to him and sat down next to him. I pulled him into my lap. He grabbed onto my shirt and cried. I held him as he cried. I remembered my first kill. I remembered every death I had witnessed.

Flashback 7 years ago
No one's pov
"Kill him Raeesa." Mother ordered. "But mother he has done nothing wrong." Raeesa pleaded with her mother. "You pathetic child. If the league wants him dead. Then he shall be dead. You do not question our judgment." Her mother hissed. "Now kill him," Talia ordered. Raeesa moved her sword threw the man in front of her. She closed her eyes away from the man as she says the light leave his eyes. A few tears dropped from her face. She pulled out her steel sword that had blood coating the sword. Raeesa and her mother walked back to the jet silently.

Present-day
Raeesa's pov

I held Damian as he heaved. I knew the pain of the first kill. I slowly rubbed circles on his back and slowly his cries became silent and his breathing even. I knew that I could silently carry him to his bed which I did. I rarely did this, but I decided to hold my little brother tonight. I wrapped my arms protectively around him and my leg over him so I would know if anyone tried to grab him.

Damian's pov

I looked around and a raging fire around me. "No Mother!!!" I screamed out calling for her. "Raeesa! RAEESA!" I screamed as I ran looking for her. Then I saw at my feet the bloodied body of my sister. "Re Re?" I shouted as I bent to hold my dying sister. (Re Re is a nickname that only Damian uses for his sister)"Why did you..do...it?" She whispered with pain in her voice as I felt her last moments. "Do what? What did I do?" I begged for her to reply. "Why did you kill us," Mother asked next to me as she died. "What?" I asked and then I saw a bloodied sword next to me. "No no, I wouldn't. I wouldn't kill you. I care about your sister. I love you." I cried out.

My eyes shot awake feeling retrains around me. Then I opened my eyes to see my sister's arms wrapped around me protectively. I nuzzled I'm closer to her warmth. I felt protected when I was around her. She never left anything that happened to me when I was with her. She was always there for me. She is kind to me when no one else is. I love her. "I love you," I whisper softly as I drift away. Then I hear a faint. "I love you too Dami." I smile and fall into a dreamless sleep.

Don't worry I am just doing spelling and grammar fixes 👍