He had it coming

Um, swear to warn because Jason is mad and umm.....well you will see.

Jason's pov

"OKAY WHERE THE FUCK IS ROY HARPER!" I screamed as I entered the living room. Everyone pointed at the training room. Dick came running up to me. "Jason please think about what you are going to do before you do it. Why do you have a gun?" Dick asked as I loaded my gun walking towards the training room. "I just want to talk to him," I said. "Hood this is ridiculous," Dick said with worry in his voice. "I just want to talk to him," I growled. "Put THAT gun away." He shouted. "I just want to talk to him," I responded trying to contain my anger. "Hood it was an accident. You can't shoot him." Dick tried to reason with me. I kicked open the training room doors and shot Roy in the shoulder "ROY GREGORY HARPER. (Gregory isn't his real middle name I just used it because everyone knows when your mother or anyone says your middle name you are dead) YOU ARE SO FUCKING DEAD." I screamed at him as he was on the floor clutching his shoulder. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU SHOOT ME?"Roy screamed. "OH SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. GOODIE EXCHANGED THEM FOR RUBBER. unfortunately." I sneered. "Ughh you are such a jackass," Roy growled. "LAST TIME I CHECKED YOU TOOK THAT TITLE FROM ME," I yelled. I wished I had real bullets. "Last time I checked you just banged and dashed." Roy sneered. I lunged towards him, but Dick and Tim held me back. "DO YOU TWO WANT TO DIE?" I questioned. They threw their hands up in surrender and let go of me. "AHHHHH" I screamed as I pouched on Roy. He tried to claw out my eyes. "I AM WEARING A FUCKING HELMET SMARTASS," I yelled. "It's not my fault I wanted her fine ass," Roy stated. Finally, I got a good punch at him and knocked out one of his teeth. "This guy is on my fucking nerves." I thought to myself as I got off of him. "Just go to hell," I growled. "You first." He snapped back trying to adjust his jaw. "I can't because you have the goddam motherfucking key," I said getting into his face. I heard a few snickers from behind me. "Next time you harm Crimson Shadow. The bullets won't be rubber." I growled dangerously. I turned around to walk away when he had to open his ugly ass mouth again. "At least I am not fucking zombie." He muttered. I chuckled darkly. I snapped grabbed my gun and shot him in the right shoulder. He cried out in pain and fell to the floor. Now crimson red bled through his shirt. "Hmmm, I guess those bullets weren't rubber." I chuckled darkly. "HOOD YOU CANT SHOOT HIM." Nightwing squawked. "Hmmm, I don't blame him. He kinda had it coming. I mean the guy is covered in guns." Artemis reasoned. I smirked underneath my helmet. "Red could have shot him fatally but chose not to," Superboy stated. "Umm HELLO, I am lying on the floor acquiring some help," Roy yelled. "If they had half a brain they wouldn't help you," I said as I walked out of the training room.

At the watchtower

"Umm, green arrow your ex protégé just got shot do you want to do anything?" Green Lantern asked. "Are you kidding me? That was comedy GOLD. Roy tried to claw out HIS EYES." Green arrow laughed so hard that he clutching the table to support himself. "The next thing he is going to do is strangle a robot." Green arrow gasped out between laughs. Flash walked in and heard what they talking about and snorted and started rolling on the floor. "What are you guys talking about?" Superman asked. "Aww, you missed out dude. Red Hood and Red Arrow fought because Roy messed with Hood's girl and Roy tried (chuckle) to (laugh) claw out his eyes." Lantern laugh out with the three others. "That is a really good idea." Superman reasoned. The others paused. "You haven't seen Red Hood's full face gear?" Flash says as he starts laughing again. Superman's face flashes with realization and he joins the four others on the floor.

Raeesa's pov

I jumped up last remembering my mental breakdown and remembering Jason holding me. I felt Jason's leather jacket on me. For some reason, I felt comfortable with his smell. I hugged the jacket to my chest and smelled it. I put it on and adventured out of the room. "Princess you are awake. I am so sorry I left you." Jason apologized as he took off his helmet. "No Jay I am sorry. I should've seen Roy doing that." I interjected. "No princess. It okay." Jason said as he lifted his hand to my face. I leaned into it and closed my eyes. I felt his gloved hand lower to my chin and hold it up. He leaned forward and kissed my forehead. Then my communicator went off. "Meet me in the cave bring Red Hood." Batman requested. "Batman wants us in the cave," I said. "Of course he does." Jason sighed. He slipped back on his helmet and we left. "Father, what do you acquire?" I asked. "Lex Luther. He is a known light member. I need you two to break into led Corp and steal the information off of his computer. You two have a criminal history. Which makes you two the perfect candidates. Once you break in you have exactly 60 seconds to steal the information before the armed guards come. Are you two up for the mission?" My father asked. I looked towards Jason and nodded my head. "Well looks like we are about to have some fun." Jason chimed. "Alright get to know lex corps blueprints," Batman commanded. "I will have my assassin's uniform delivered to Wayne manor I said. "So who were you?" Jason asked. "I went by the name Devil's Breath," I stated. "Ohh this should be good. Devil's breath and Night Claw." Jason said as he pulled out his Night Claw helmet. I smirked. "We should get a plan started," I said with a smirk. "This is not to be mentioned to anyone. We need it to. Look as realistic as possible. Which would be impossible if Superman didn't intervene." Batman said. "Yes, father." I nodded my head. "When do you wish for this mission to be completed?" I asked. "Tomorrow." My father grunted as he walked away. "I have some ideas," Jason said as he pulled out paper. I smirked. "Well then let's get started."

Ummm power couple

Over a thousand reads. You guys are amazing. Thank you so much