Fathers approval

Are you guys ready for more Captain Dick Grayson? Good because Rason is sailing. I repeat Raeesa and Jason are sailing. Also if you guys can come up with any other ship names. I will use them. Enjoy this chapter.

Dick's pov

We all sat there on the sofa watching the security camera footage. We watched as she took off her shirt. "Ahh no, I don't want to see any porn today." Stephanie squealed as she tried to find the remote. Then Raeesa spoke while gesturing to a long and wide scar. "This scar is the scar I received from the blade that killed me. One day at the castle I used to live at was an attack by Slade Wilson. He used to be one of my trainers. I was trying to fight off the assassins so Damian could get to safety. When a sword went through my back and into my chest. The blade didn't kill me though, but the fall from 10 floors up did. I felt my ribs brake and then I felt myself lose the battle of life. Only to be brought back to life by my dying grandfather. I know what you went through Jason. I don't pity you. I understand you." Raeesa said holding his hands in hers. The room seemed to have the air sucked out of it.  I looked towards Damian. He had tears in his eyes. "I have never seen it before." He muttered. "I thought you got killed by your eye," Jason said asking stating something we were all wondering. Raeesa Moved to the grey t-shirt and put it on. "No when I was brought back to life by the pit healed most of my scars healed, but these three still haunt me." She pointed to the longest one of her eye scars. "This one I received when I was four. My mother made me climb a mountain of 24,000 feet in four hours. However, I failed. That was her punishment. This one I received for comforting Damian the night he broke his leg." She finished. Bruce turned off the camera footage. Damian seemed broken. Stephanie was in tears as Tim tried to comfort her. "Why would her mother do that to her? Stephanie cried out. "Raeesa is someone who doesn't need to be shown pity. She  just needs to be there for her." I said. We heard them coming down the stairs. We got into our assigned seats. Bruce, Damian, Tim, and Stephanie on the sofa. Barbra and I on a loveseat. Therefore leaving a loveseat for Jason and Raeesa. They walked down and sat down on the loveseat. A smirk spread across my face. "So what movie do you guys want to watch?" I asked. "Anything, but an educational documentary." Tim groaned. "Wow, Timmy I thought you liked that type of stuff," Jason said with a smirk. "How about a Disney movie?" I asked. "NOO" Damian, Jason, Barbra, and Tim shouted at me. "I refuse to watch such childish films," Damian growled. "Dick I swear to god that if you make me watch one more Disney princess movie this week. I will throw your suit into the sink disposal." Barbra stated. "Okay okay no princess movies," I said throwing my hands in the air. "But you never said anything about movies about mermaids." I laughed out. We started the little mermaid and ate popcorn.

Jason's POV

I was sitting up against the armrest of the sofa when Raeesa fell into my side. Her head rested on the side of my stomach. I decided to turn onto my back to give her more space. Soon she was cuddled up between my legs and laying sideways on my stomach. I listened to her even, steady, breaths. She was asleep. I looked down at her face. Her face seemed relaxed and calm as she nuzzled into me. Normally I wouldn't let people sleep on me, but Raeesa was different. Dick started singing loudly to a part of your world. "Shhuuushhh." I hissed and gestured to Raeesa. Although all they could see was her brown hair on my stomach. "Awww look how cute she is." Stephanie cooed. Damian frowned. "Todd if you harm her. you will wish you had died." Damian growled quietly. Bruce was watching silently. "Don't worry Damian," I said quietly. I wrapped my arms around her protectively. "No one is ever going to hurt you again," I whispered. My eyes drifted closed as I held my princess protectively.

Bruce's pov

I watched as my only daughter slept on a sleeping Jason. I knew Jason was a bit of a playboy, but he acted differently around my daughter. He was more relaxed and more like himself before he was.....I could see the feelings he felt for Raeesa in his eyes. When Raeesa entered the room his eyes would just light up. When the idea of Jason and Raeesa together first coming into my mind. I shot it down stating that their personalities were in contrast. Jason was outgoing, blunt, rude, harsh, stubborn, and rarely showed emotions. Raeesa was kind, loving, strong, independent, outgoing, and brought the best out of people. However, seeing how they fought perfectly during the mission today. How they both showed different characteristics. They showed persistence, loyalty, determination, strength, and they proved that together they are unstoppable. The justice league will be very thankful to know that Raeesa is looking for an alliance and not following in her grandfather's footsteps. I looked over at Jason and Raeesa sleeping on top of him. I can see Raeesa and Jason being together. They bring out the best in each other. We need to get Raeesa to teach the younger teams. They will learn something from her. The movie finished a few minutes later. "Alright, guys time for bed," I announced. "It looks like two love birds alright did that," Dick says smirking. "Your plan worked perfectly," Stephanie said. "Plan?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "Duh. why do you think that there was only a loveseat with room left for them." Stephanie said. "You are all playing Cupid?" I asked. "Well, mostly Dick," Stephanie said sending me into my grave. Death by Batman for trying to get his little wing to hook up with his daughter. "Well...Jason is happy with Raeesa and he out of all people deserves to be happy. Plus Raeesa seems pretty comfortable." Dick says. "Alright all of you go to bed we are going to leave Jason and Raeesa alone," I said.

Time skip

Raeesa's pov

I felt the sun beating on my face. I felt big arms hugging me protectively. I looked up to see Jason's calm and peaceful face. He looked at peace when he slept. I took in his features. His chiseled chin and beautiful wavy hair. His white streak covered his Sapphire blue eyes. "Wait what?" I thought to myself. I quickly sat upright. "Well good morning beautiful. Did you sleep well?" Jason asked. "Yes...yes, I did. Did you sleep well?" I asked. "Yes. I didn't have any nightmares." Jason said. "Jason has nightmares?" I asked myself. "Do you want to talk about them?" I asked softly. "No," Jason said with a sad tone. I put my hand to his cheek. He looked down at my lips. I started to inch closer to Jason to kiss. When

Dick's prov

We were watching the security camera footage as Raeesa started to move in for a kiss. "oh oH OH." I cheered. When "Master Jason, Mistress Raeesa." Alfred asked. Then they quickly broke apart. "NOO." Stephanie and I screamed. I shot to my feet. "Why did you Alfred have THE WORST TIMING." I shouted at the end. "They were so close." Stephanie cried out in a whinny voice throwing herself backwards. "Honestly who need the bachelorette when I have this." Barbra said. Cassandra nodded in approval.

Okay YOU wanted DRAMA chapter YOU GET DRAMA. Let's see how far it goes. Also sorry if you like Roy Harper because after the next chapter or few.......You will probably hate him. REMEMBER I NEED SHIP NAMES FOR JASON AND RAEESA. The person with the best ship names gets chosen to have their name in the story. Maybe I will use the others as well. May the odds be in your favor.