Crimson Shadow

Raeesa's pov

We were eating dinner peacefully when everyone's phones went off except mine. "We need to leave," Father said. "I can pay the bill," I said with a sigh. "Do you want to join us?" Father asked me. I raised my eyebrow and looked at everyone. "Inform me what I am working on within the car," I said. Father laid down a thousand dollars like it was nothing. We rushed out of the restaurant and to the limo. "Dick debrief Raeesa what's going on," Father commanded. "Alright, so the light is an alien organization that." I cut him off. "I know what the Light is. You forget my Grandfather was a member of it." I state. "Alright well, the real problem is the young justice team has been captured," Dick says. I looked down at my phone "Okay I had Lady Sheva drop my suit off. She says your butler has it." I say they all look at me. "Have I done something wrong?" I asked. "No, it's just how did you get Lady Sheva to give you your suit so fast?" Tim asked shocked. "She is a talented woman," I reply. I looked over at Jason who has been staring at me all night. "Jason are you alright?" I asked. "Um yeah..yeah I am fine." He stuttered out. I lightly smiled at him. We made it to the house. "Ahh master Bruce, I believe Lady Sheva left you a package." The butler said. "Thank you, Alfred," Father said. "Raeesa your suit is here," Father called out. I approached father and the butler know as Alfred. "Thank you, father," I said with a smile. I turned towards Alfred. "Thank you for your hospitality," I said Bowing my head to him. "I am at your service," Alfred said. I bowed my head and followed the otherwise into the study. Bruce went up to the grandfather clock and opened the entrance to the Batcave. "You have 15 minutes to change," Father mumbled. "Raeesa you can follow us to the changing room," Barbra said. I nodded my head and followed them. I got to my changing room and started to get dress. I got my suit on in under 2 two minutes. I put the straps of my hood and mask underneath the suit. I cracked my neck as I grabbed the two swords and put them into the sheaths behind my back. I put in red contacts and leave the changing room. I was dressed before the others. I walked out and saw my father below. I walked down the steps. "You got changed quickly." He said. "You learn how to do that," I reply. I put my hand on my hip. Then Jason walks in carrying his red hood helmet. He stops and stares at me. I can feel his eyes travel down me. Father clears his throat. "Have you thought of a name for yourself?" Father asked. "Yes, Crimson Shadow," I say. Jason seems uncomfortable by my presence. "Jason have I done something to offend you. If so I am sorry." I say with my Arabic accent. "Yeah..you too sexy." Dick teases. Jason's cheeks heat up and he starts to sweat. "Greyson you are already courting someone and I will not hesitate to tell Gordon of your little tease. If you so whisper a word about my sister like that again." Damian growled as Robin. "Crimson Shadow you are now in the System," Father says as Batman. "Crimson Shadow? Pretty good." Stephanie says as spoiler. Batgirl and black bat follow behind. "Are we ready?" Father asked. "Yes, old man let's get this over with." Red hood says. I silently chuckle at his comment. "Here are private coms for us," Father said as he gave us all coms. "I put it in." He commanded.

Jason's pov

'Raeesa is not only funny, adorable, stunning, smart, kind, loving, strong, powerful, independent, but she is also very toned and drop-dead gorgeous.' I think to myself as we walk into the Zata Tubs. "Batman B01, Robin B04, Batgirl B06, Nightwing N01, Red Robin B03, Black Bat B07, Red Hood B02, Crimson Shadow B08." The computer announced. "Batman?" A woman I recognized as Wonder Woman asked. "Wonder Women," Father grunted. "Today is not the day for trainees." She stated. I swear the air dropped a few degrees. "Excuse me princess, but I am not new in this line of work." She stated coldly. Then the com in my ear went off. "How can someone go from sweet and kind to just downright terrifying in a matter of seconds." Spoiler said. " I can assure you. She is not a trainee." Batman growled. Wonder Woman nodded her head. The remaining league members contained Artemis,  Aqualad, Miss Martian, and Superboy. "Team I would like to introduce Black Bat, Spoiler, Robin, Red Hood, and Crimson Shadow. They will be assisting in the rescue of your team members." Batman announced. "How come we have never heard of Crimson Shadow before?" Superboy asked. "Did you miss the Shadow part?" Crimson asked in a duh tone. However, her beautiful silk Arabic accent flowed through her words. "There will be will 9 teams. Those teams will be Robin and Black Bat, Nightwing and Batgirl, Tigress and Spoiler, Red Robin and Aqualad, Superboy and Miss Martian, and finally Crimson shadow and Red Hood." I internally cheered. 'Yes, some alone time with Raeesa. "You will all be given a person you are to rescue. Nightwing and Batgirl. You will get KidFlash. Red Robin and Aqualad. You two get Impulse. Crimson Shadow and Red Hood. You two will get Blue Beetle." At this point, I zoned out. Since I was staring at Raeesa.

Raeesa's pov

I listened carefully to my father. At the end of the meeting, he spoke again. "Good luck." I nodded my head. "I will lead you all the Bio-ship." Miss Martian said. I silently followed them to their ship. We got on the ship and it roared as we took off. We sat in silence. Jason sat next to me. "So what do you like to do Crimson?" Jason asked. "Do you mean in my off-time?" I asked. Jason nodded his head. "I like to read, write, hike, and look at the stars. What do you like to do?" I asked. "I like to read, be in nature, the beach at night, and stargaze with someone close to me," Jason answered. "Hey Red?" I asked. "What do you need princess?" Jason asked. I felt my stomach flutter at the name. I lower my voice. "I apologize for the actions of my grandfather towards you. You never deserved what happened to you." I lower my head.

Nightwing's pov

Meghan made a mind link for Superboy, Aqualad, Red Robin, Artemis, and myself. (This means mind link) "Nightwing are you sure we can trust Red Hoof and Crimson Shadow?" Meghan asked. "Crimson Shadow has morals that she respects and loyalty is one of them," I answer. "Yeah, but who is she loyal to?" Artemis questions. "Crimson has always tried to help the young justice, justice league, and family members of the league. She can be trusted." Tim answered. Then we listened in on what Raeesa and Jason were talking about. "Oh my god are they a couple?" Miss Martian asked. "No Meghan they are not," I answered. "Oh my god, I have a ship name, Crimson Hood." Miss Martian chimed. Then Raeesa lowered her voice to barely a whisper. "What happened to Red Hood and what does her grandfather has to do with it," Connor asked. "That's a very personal question. We are nearing Crimson's and Hood's drop zone now." I said getting into the zone. "Crimson Shadow and Red Hood prepare for the jump." I heard the bioship open. We waited a few seconds. "The lines are ready......." I waited for a response. "Guys?" I question. I turned around and see that they are gone. "shit." I muttered.