23

Ya'Darius White| Satan, Bubba, Darius
3:53am

I walked right in the house and walked to my dad's office thinking that's where he would be.

When I got inside he was sitting at his desk, I walked over and looked at him, he looked at me and smiled.

"What happened to your face?" I asked seeing a big gash on it, he shook his head.

"Nothing cut myself." He lied and I shook my head chuckling, "That's the best lie you could come up with?" I asked and he looked at me.

"What are you talking about?" He asked and I sucked my teeth, "So I'm just crazy, and coming to conclusions?!" I yelled.

"My fucking child and my wife were attacked by you, she already didn't like you and was trying to get past it but this?!" I yelled.

He smirked and I went for my gun when the door busted open, me and the bus turned around.

It was Niya's brother, he took his gun and shot my dad 3 times in his head and I looked at him.

He looked at me and shrugged, "You can kill me now, he got what was coming to him for my sister." He said walking out.

I stood there for a debating my options at the moment and decided to leave it alone.

I walked out and down the stairs with the boys following we got back in the car and headed for the hospital.

When we got there we walked to the room and her brother was already inside I ignored him and laid in the bed with Niya.

The door busted open and a man and a woman stood in the door way making me look at Niya.

Ian never seen them a day in my life but she looked like she knew them some kinda way.

"What are y'all doing here?" She asked and the man looked at her crazy, "You didn't us to come?" He said looking at her.

She looked at them and shook her head, "Obviously not." She said running her hands down her face.

"Can y'all give us a minute?" Niya said and every body left the room except her brother and the people.

Za'Niya Davis| Niya
4:23am

"Why are y'all here? Why can't y'all just disappear again? It was better when y'all did." I said looking at them.

Diana looked hurt and Zayronbiust stared at me, "You will not talk to use like that we are still you parents-" I cut him off.

"My parent is my aunt, that's it, and that's all for anything, I don't know you are and I don't want to get to know you just walk out of my life like th first time, it was better when you were fake dead and I didn't know life was easier." I said looking at them.

They looked hurt, Diana walked out the room and I shrugged, "The door is still waiting for you Zayron." I said.

He looked at me then walked out and I sighed sick of Earth, new place me please all this damn drama.

I looked at Zamarion and he looked hurt, "You really meant that cause before they came back in your life you didn't know me, you really wish you hadn't meet me?" He said.

I shook my head, "I didn't mean it like that Zamarion, I promise I didn't it's just they bring a lot of drama and you were a good out come of me finding out about them." I said.

I opened my arms and he walked over I hugged him tight and he hugged me back smiling.

"I think imma be a good uncle." He said looking out in space, I chuckled shaking my head pushing him.

"Can you tell my baby father to come here?" I asked pushing him towards the door.

He chuckled walking out and I laid back waiting for Bubba to walk in and when he did he came and laid down on top of my tittes.

"You ah baby yo." I chuckled rubbing his waves and he shrugged rubbing my stomach.

Baby ain't even form yet🤦🏾‍♀️.

"What did you do?" I asked making him look at me, "Nothing." He said and I looked at him.

"You lying." I said and he looked at me, "I was about to but I didn't it's okay it's handled." He said.

I sucked my teeth pushing him talking bout some damn handled I ah push yo waves backwards bitch.

He sucked his teeth pulling me on top of h, "Chill the hell out it's handled like I said." He said laying back in my tities while I sat there with a attitude.

When I 'accidentally' brush his waves the wrong way ion wanna hear it at all he rubbed my booty.

"I love you Dream." He said calling me by my middle name making me smile at him.

"I love you too Ahmir." I said rubbing his waves again, he needed to get me some food me and my unformed baby hungry asf right now.

I kissed his neck and he looked at me, "Lot of dip on yo chip." He said and I smiled countiuing to kiss his neck.

I left a few marks and looked up to see my work, I smiled at my work and looked up at him seeing he was already looking down at me.

He had his bottom lip in between his teeth and he was looking down at me with low eyes.

Whew, turning me on.

He kissed me passionately and I moaned into the kiss he grabbed my ass and slapped it, gripped it, then rubbed it.

He pulled away, "You gotta chill we inna hospital." He chuckled and I sucked ny teeth laying down.

He rubbed my butt while and we watched TV after ah while everybody else came in too.

I smiled seeing that Zamarion got me candy, "Thank you brother." I smiled grabbing it from him.

He looked at me with ah mug before sitting down, okay Mr. Aduttidue Ian even do nothing.

TBC.....
This book coming to an end🤪