15

Ya'Darius White| Satan, Bubba, Darius
3:33pm
2 weeks later....

I sat down my cup and laid down on the bed smoking my blunt, I feel like a bitch right now I done cried and cried.

Then smoked and drunk for ah while, I heard a knock on the door then somebody walking up stairs in walked Hitta and Glock.

I looked at them before going back to what I was doing, they looked at me, "Man you gotta get yo self together" Hitta said.

Glock agreed with him and I just shrugged, "Come on man just make up with her" Glock said looking around the room.

I heard another knock at the door and the door open in walked Niya she looked real good, she must have planned this.

We ain't been broken up nothing but 2 weeks she should not look this good with out me, let me stop I sound real toxic.

Hitta and Glock walked out the room and closed the door, I got up walking over to her and she just looked at me.

"What?" I asked and she just looked I waved my hand in her face, "I came to get my stuff" She said slapping my hand.

I sucked my teeth and she walked in the bathrrom, she came back out with all her cleansing things, and all that extra stuff.

She sat them in a box and walked to the closet she came out with some of her clothes, the she stopped and walked over to me.

"You okay?" She asked and I nodded she looked at me with one hand on her hip, "You don't look like it" She said and I shrugged.

"Oh" Was all I said and went back to looking at the ceiling, she pulled me up by my hand, "You really olay, cause you don't look it" She said.

"I miss you" I mumble and she looked at me and put her hand on my cheek, I loroked at her and she looked like she was about to cry.

She moved and walked back into the closet, I got up and pulled her back to the bed and put her in between my legs and seen she was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked wiping her tears and she cried even more, "I don't wanna leave you, but I feel like if I come back it'll just be the same and ion like that" She said.

I sighed and pulled her even closer and put my head on the crock of her neck, "I promise it won't and i'm sorry I made you feel like that" I said and she sighed.

"How do I know your being forreal?" She asked and I smiled, "You just gone have to come home and see" I said.

"Okay, but umm...." She paused and I looked at her, "You fucking with ah nigga you just killed somebody son" I said about to get up.

"No, stop your stuff in my car you gotta put it back in my house cause i'm not" She said and I sucked my teeth.

"Nobody told you to take it out yo house" I said and she looked at me, "Shut up." She said and I chuckled.

"I really missed you" I said kissing her and she smiled into the kiss, "I can see look at your roomc She said and I sucked my teeth.

"I'm just playing, I missed you too" She said and I smiled holing her waist before holsting her up on my lap in a bridal style.