16

Za'Niya Davis| Niya
3:15pm

Me and Anissa just walked around the store, if you didn't know that's Bubba's sister name we were getting the ingredients.

"Well there's this boy, but you can't tell my brother, okay?" She asked and I side eyed her, before speaking.

"If it's something important you can't tell me lile your pregnant, cause then I gotta tell him" I said and she nodded.

"Okay, well I meet this boy, he's new to our school and we just started talking" She said I nodded, "He's cute, and I like him" She said.

I nodded, "Y'all friends?" I asked and dhe nodded grabbing the noodles, "Yea, but we're friends and ion wanna ruin that" She said.

I nodded, just go for it before it's too late" I saod and she nodded, "Good idea" She said and I smiled.

"Wait I wanna see what he look like" I said and she pulled her phone out typing something before turning towards me.

HB.Maicah

Maicah

HB.Malyke: I was distracted and he gon take the picture😔.

Comments disabled.

I nodded, "Okay you got taste" I said smiling and she smiled, "Well thank you" She said and I chuckled.

"Why your welcome" I said and we laugged we got thebstuff and headed back to the house when we walked in Bubba was on the couch.

He looked at us before getting up, "I'ts time to eatttt" He said and I chuckled, walking into the kitchen I started cooking.

Anissa had went to her room so it was just me and Bubba down stairs, and hehad his arms wrapped around me as I cooked.

He kissed my neck, "That smell good wife" He said and I chuckled, "Thank you" I said closing the top so the noodles could steam and unharden.

I turned around and looked at him, "Whatchu want?" I asked and he shook his head, "I can't just be on you?" He asked chuckling.

I smiled, "Not while i'm cooking go play the game or something" I said and he sucked his teeth, "That's boring" He said.

I chuckled pushing him towards the ext of the kitchen he looked at me before walking out, when I finished I made everybody plates.

I walked up to Bubba room and he was playing the game, but it was just broing to him, know what that ain't my buisness.

"Come eat" I said closing the door, I walked to Anissa room and she was just gon here phone, "You can come eat" I said.

She hoped up and we walked downstairs together, when we got down there she said she was just gon eat in her room.

I shrugged grabbing my plate and walking into the living room, I turbed the TV on and watched Black Lightning.

When I was done I turned the tv off, threw my plate away, grabbed my drank, put Bubba plate on the microwave, and walked upstairs into the room.