8

Za'Niya Davis| Niya
12:53pm
Spring Break

I sighed, getting up and walking towards my bathroom to get ready, Bubba just texted me telling me to get ready.

I remember him tellong me he was raking me somewhere for spring break, he said it was a suprise, but j'm not even ready.

I accidentally slept in, I stayed in the shower for about 15 minutes, before getting out doing my rountine, and going in my room.

When I walked in Darius was sitting on my bed, he looked over at me shaking his head, "You was suppose to eb ready" He said.

I looked at him then shrugged, "I woke up late" I said, and he chuckled, "Damn shame" He said, making me laugh.

"Can start packing my bag while I get ready?" I asked, and he nodded getting up, I walked into my closet and grabbed something to wear.

I walked back into the bathroom, getting dressed and walking back out, he looked at me and sucked his teeth.

"You lucky we not going nowhere where there's people" He said, making me look at him funny.

"You trying to kill me?" I asked, and he sucked his teeth, "No girl" He said with a slight chuckle.

"Okay let me finish" I said, grabbing my bag and walked to my closet to pack some more clothes that I wanna wear.

We walked out, and I stopped by the kitchen, "Alright, i'm gone lobe you guys" I said to my aunt and chuck.

They waved at me, "Love you too" They said, and I walked out going tot he car with Darius, qe got in and he drove off.

"So can you tell me now?" I asked and he shook his head at me, making me suck my teeth, I turned to him.

"Get me some food please" I said, and he looked at me, "Whatchu wanna eat?" He asked, and I shrugged.

"Ion car eat the moment" I said, and he nodded pulling into Zecko's, making me smile and do a little dance.

He looked at me and chucjled, making me shrug, we got my usual, and I mad him get something before we ate on the ride to wherever.

It felt like we were driving for forever, and I fell asleep half the ride there, when we got there he shook me awake.

But I didn't eanna get up I was tired, but I felt him picm me up and carry me to the room, making me smile.

I felt me being place in a soft bed, making me smile even harder cause this bih felt like clouds, shit.

I sniggled into the bed going back to sleep, when I woke up I smelled food, and I ddi ahittle dance and walked out the room.

I didn't really know my way around so I just walked around till I found Darius in the kitchen making me smile.