19

Za'Niya Davis| Niya
8:23am
1 week later....

I walked down the hall way as they had called announcements for us to leave the gym and go to first period.

I just walk by myself cause Satan not talking to me, and the rest of the crew take to long to get to class.

I opened my locker as my phone vibrated,I looked down seeing a text from Zamarion asking was I good.

I responded with ah yea, and looked my phone" "You still don't wanna tell me what happened?" I heard making me jump.

I turned around seeing Satan just standing there behind me makin me blow out a breathe of relief.

"Tell you what that I wanted some quiet time so I took the day to myself." I said, I still haven't told him yet.

I'm getting there, just not todat, or tomorrow, maybe next year that'll probably be a good time to tell him.

He chuckled shaking his head, "You loeing and ion like liers, so what's the point of being with one." He said about to walk away.

I grabbed his arm, "Did you just... Break up with me?" I asked looking at him, he removed my had from his arm.

"Yea, not stop touching me." He said walking away, I sat there for ah minute then put everything in my locker.

I was really trying not to cry, I opened my phone, and I couldn't just leave cause my aunt dropped me off today.

Can you come get me?

Zamarion👫:
Yea, hold on what's
the school again?

Garfield High.

Zamarion👫:
Alright i'll be there
inna minute.

I sat on the school curb until I saw his car pull up, I got up walking to the car getting inside leaning my head on the window.

"Can you take me somewhere quiet?" I asked looking at him, he nodded driving out the school's parking lot.

"What's wrong?" He asled and I sighed, "I have officially been dumped." I said trying not to cry.

He glanced at me, "By who?" He asked and I looked at him, can't tell him he crazy, "Nobody that you need to know." I said.

He chuckled parking the car, we were at a beach, I looked at him weird, "Girl you gon be alright." He said getting out.

I got out with him following him to these rock's, "Come on." He said climbing them, I hesitated at first but followed.

When we finally made it to the top we just sat there staring at the sky, "So you wanna tell me what happened now?" He asked.

I side eyed him, "I didn't tell him the truth about something, and he said 'ion like lier's so I can't be with one' then boom we're over." I breathe.

The tears started falling down and I sigh, Zamarion rested my head on his shoulder and rubbed my back as I cried.

"Your are a good big brother." I said hugging him, he was hesitant but he hugged me back, I sniffled wiping my tears.

"You can be really nice but really mean at the same time." I said looming at him, he pooked to confused.

"What?" He said looking at me like I was stupid, "You just let me cry on you shoulder being a good big brother, then you don't let me hug you, you weird, but it's okay i'm weird too." I said.