17

Za'Niya Davis| Niya
11:43pm

I woke up seeing that Anissa was still asleep, I slowly got up and walked towards the door, I walked out and walked to Bubba's room.

He was just sitting on the bed, "You cool now?" I asked and he nodded looking at me, then pulled me towards him.

Bipolar ass..

"She still mad?" He asked and I shook my head, "She's okay now" I said rubbing his waves, he smiled.

"Thank You Wife" He said and I smiled, "Yiur welcome, but you need to talk to her" I said and he looked at me shaking his head.

"No, she going home anyway" He said and I shook my head, "No, I don't think she is" I said and he nodded.

"Okay" He said getting up, but I sat him back down, "She still asleep" I said and he nodded, laying me down.

He kissed my lips then down my beck, "Baeee, stop your sister in the other room" I moaned and I could feel him smile agianst my skin.

"Stopppp" I whined pushing him off me, he chuckled laying down on my stomach, we talked for ah while before there was a knock at the door.

I looked up seeing Anissa, "Can I walk to the store?" She asked with ah blank face making me look at Bubba with ah look.

He looked at me sucking his teeth, "Yea, but when youncome back I gotta talk to you" He said and she nodded walking out.

I grabbed my phone laying my head down on his chest, I just thi k about the weirdest stuff, I cut my phone off putting it down.

"I ah neva snitch on you daddy, i'll hold ah brick for you daddy, smash on ah bitch for you daddy, top of the ritz get ate like ah steak imma cream on yo face lil daddy, we ah neva eva have static..." I sung lowly.

I put my hand inside his pants, holding his dick, he looked down at me, "You doing alot right now you ain't ready for that" He said rubbing my butt.

I smiled kissing his cheek, I could feel him rise in my hand, this nigga is even bigger, "Gimme kiss daddy" I said leaning up.

He looked down at me shaking his head, "Stop playing" He chuckled kissing my lips, "Okay, i'll go give .y love and effection to someone else" I said.

He looked at me and reached over pulling his gun out of his drawer and put it on the dresser, making me chuckle.

"Awww, i'm just playing my huney bunches of oat" I said kissing all over his face as he straight faced me.

I chuckled getting off the bed walking into the closet, "I'm leaving, i'm suppose to go shopping with the girls today" I said.

He looked at me, "Alright come here right quick though" He said and I walked over to him, he grabbed my waist.

He stood up and leaned down kissing me, I moaned in the kiss and he laid me on the bed he kissed down my neck.

He pulled my pant's off and kissed my thigh's leaving hickey's, I loaned and I could feel him smirk agianst my skin.

"Babyyy" I moaned out and he smiled, "Yea" He said diving in, I moaned out, he kept going that for like 15 minutes came about 7 times.

I flipped us over, and unbuckled his pants, he looked down at me with low eyes as I put him in my mouth.

I heard him moan which made me go faster, when I was down I swallowed his kids, I got up the best I could and walked to my closet.

I grabbed everything I needed for my bath, and ran me a bubble bath putting Epsom slat inside to make my legs feel better.

Just know I can't take the dick, I got in the bath closing ny eyes, I opened my eyes hearing the door open.