cuarenta y ocho

when she's multitalented >>> (okay but actually, it's a banger)

The following morning, Cesar was gone, as part of the plan, and Ivana and Oscar were on the couch eating donuts.  She didn't know where Oscar got them from, or why there was a red duffle bag on the floor, but she didn't question it.

"When do you have to meet up with Cesar?"

"Like an hour, maybe."  Oscar shrugged.  "We'll be fine.  Prophets know I'm coming, so they won't just start shooting."

"Araranged or not, it's still dangerous.  Especially for Cesar because he's just gonna walk on their territory unexpected."  Tatiana stressed.  Ever since she was told the plan, she's been on edge in the fear that either one of the Diaz brothers could get hurt while she was out in of town trying on outfits for the Coachella performance.  "Ten cuidado, por favor.  I want you both back alive, not in body bags."

Oscar smirked and said,  "I'm always careful."  Tatiana deadpanned over to him as he rubbed her thigh, which only made him smile at her. 

Before standing up, Tatiana shook her head and leaned over to kiss Oscar.  "I'm leaving now."

"That's all I get?"

With a nod, Tatiana picked up her duffel bag and watched Oscar stand in her path to the front door.  "Come back home safe with Cesar and I'll think about it."  After a long hug, Tatiana left the house and walked out to her car, leaving Oscar to prepare to bring back his little brother.

× × ×

Hours of changing outfits and doing the entire performance full out, Tatiana, the dancers, the band, the singers, and the celebrities were finally able to leave and go home and rest for the upcoming performance. 

"Take care of your bodies and your minds!  We have our first performance next Saturday!"

By that time, it was already well passed noon when Tatiana pulled up and saw Cesar sitting out on the front lawn with the rest of the Santos.  Though an unfortunate situation to get pulled back into, she was happy that Cesar was no longer looking for shelter or sleeping under the freeway.

The first thing Tatiana did when she got out of her black camaro was walk over and hug the youngest Diaz.  "Welcome back home, mijo."

Cesar smiled at the affection as he hugged Tatiana back before letting her go to greet everyone else.  "Can I get that kiss now or do I have to wait?  I came back safe with Lil Spooky."

"You're so needy."  Tatiana commented as she got pulled onto Oscar's lap.  "I suppose." 

Without wasting anytime, the two had a proper kiss and everyone minded their own business to give them some type of privacy.  Tatiana leaned into the warmth and comfort from Oscar as they moved in sync.  Oscar, on the other hand, was thankful he was sitting because he almost started to feel lightheaded.  Kind of like she was hypnotizing him with the movement of her lips.  You'd think that after years of kissing Tatiana, he'd be used to it, but every time was like the first time all over again.

"So what are we doing today?"

"We just tricked Prophets with a few grand, I think we're good for today."

"Nap time!"