Chapter 47

Athena

The next morning Mirella's cries fill my ears and I wince. She must be hungry. 

My breasts are already sore from last night with Dante. I have been breastfeeding Mirella since she was 1 day and night. Now however as she is nearly 2 I breastfeed her in the mornings and give her solid food.

I yawn getting out of the bed. Dante is in the shower as I hear the water running. Before taking Mirella out of her cot I put on some pyjama shorts and leave the top bare. 

As soon as I settle Mirella onto my lap her lips latch onto my breasts as she begins suckling and biting. She loves breast milk. I sometimes have to switch her position so that she gets enough.

"Ella no!" I warn her as she bites on my nipple too hard. 

A laugh echoes in the room and I look up to see Dante laughing at the scene before him. 

"It's not funny!" I say in mock anger. 

"You look sexy breastfeeding our baby!" He comments as his eyes landing on my breasts. 

"You want some?!" I tease him and point my other boob at him. 

"Maybe once you've finished lactating bambolina!" He winks and I blush profusely.

Once Mirella has had her fill for the day and I am dressed, I put some cartoons on before starting Dante's breakfast. 

"What do you want for breakfast?" I ask him. 

"You!" He smirks and presses his lips onto mine softly. 

"Some real breakfast Dante!" I warn. 

"Can I have some pancakes babe?!" He answers. 

Within minutes I whip up some pancakes for the both of us and some coffee. Honestly I don't mind having sex with Dante but when it's the right time. All he thinks about is sex and food. 

"I love you bambolina!" He pecks my lips goodbye as he leaves for work. 

"I love you bambina!" He pecks Mirella's forehead. 

With that he leaves for work leaving me and my babygirl alone. I decide to give Mirella a bath and change her clothes. Once she's all clean i let her watch some TV. 

All of a sudden my phone starts ringing and I look at the caller.

Alyssa. 

I haven't heard from her in a long time. Not since that night we went clubbing in Italy. 

I quickly pick up the phone and when I hear her voice I tear up. 

Nostalgia hits me hard. 

"Hey babe. How are you?" Her voice is the same.

"Lyssa! There's so much I have to tell you!" I exclaim. 

She doesn't know about Mirella or Dante and I being married. 

"Girl it is fine we have time. I'm listening. I've missed you so much!" Alyssa squeals happily. 

"I missed you-," I tell her. 

But before I can speak more I hear Dante's voice. "Athena baby I forgot my-," He cuts off seeing me with my phone in my hand. 

He probably heard me saying I missed you. 

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU CALLING?" He roars and comes towards me. 

He grabs the phone out of my hands before swinging it to the opposite side. I hear the shatter and know it's broken. 

"AAAH!" Mirella begins crying from seeing her Dad so angry. I go to comfort her when he grabs my arm dragging me closer towards him. 

"WHO WAS IT?" He asks angrily. I look at Mirella HER light blue eyes well up in tears.

"Dante! Now is not the time. You are scaring our daughter!" I hiss angrily. 

How does he not care about his daughter? 

Why is he making a scene in front of her? 

What happened to him?

A/N:

A short chapter. 

Hope you enjoy. 

I hate Dante's jealousy. 

What will he do?

How will Athena react. 

Comment and Vote. 

Soul x