Chapter 19

The people in the pictures are not what i imagine the character as. 

Athena

The After party of the wedding is today. 

I'm a bundle of nerves waiting to be set free. Extended family and friends of the Moretti's will be coming to see the newly wedded couple. 

I mean what's the point? 

I know for a fact Natasha will be latched onto his arm the whole night. I don't know how to describe this feeling of jealousy brewing.

I shouldn't feel jealous.

I can't be jealous. 

The feelings I had for him when we were kids are slowly resurfacing. I haven't seen him in 5 years and now I'm practically living with him. 

Seeing him. But our relationship is so different. 

Very different.

We don't even have one. He hates me. I barely see the two of them at home. 

They are always out, knowing Romero he is probably fucking her in his many fucking mansions. It hurts to see that someone else has taken the place in his heart that I once had. 

Did he ever feel the same? 

Did he not have a crush on me like I did when we were 16? 

I look at my reflection letting all those negative thoughts out of my head. But every time I ignore it, it hits back twice as hard.

I'm wearing a royal blue high slit spaghetti strap dress with golden heels. My makeup matching my outfit and a soft pink lipstick to finish it off. My blonde brown hair is curled. 

I look confident

I look confident. But inside I feel anything but. 

I can hear the party going downstairs but I'm scared to go downstairs. I don't like the idea of being in front of so many people that I don't know. 

The anxiety kicking in. But taking slow deep breaths I wait for Romero. 

We both have to make our entrance together. For the relatives and friends that believe we are an actual couple. 

I jump when someone knocks the door. "Are you ready?" He opens his voice straight to the point and harsh. 

I nod slightly. He looks really good in a burgundy three piece suit with a white shirt.

"My eyes are up here!" He spits out angrily. 

"Don't you dare act like you are in love with me? Just because I'm happy with Tasha!" The anger is evident in the fire of his hazel green eyes. 

I cower back a blush crawling up my neck and to my cheeks. He is so close to my face.

"We are just doing it for the show. Once we are down there do not show me your face. Natasha is going to be with me!" He tells me while pulling my arm to snap me back to reality.