32: The Parents Pt. 2

Jay pov

"thank u" i said as her mother handed me a plate. i grabbed Chris hand under the table.

"wat made u turn gay?" her father asked her.

"i didnt turn gay its the way god made me" her mother sucked her teeth.

"god doesnt make disgusting creatures" her mother said. "um not to be disrespectful but i wont sit here and let u talk to my girlfriend like dat" i said

"we can talk to our daughter the way we want u dike" her father said to me.

"but not in front of me and this dike is gonna marry and grow old wit ur daughter and ur just gonna have to deal wit it we out" i finished standin up wit Chris beside me.

we walked towards the door but stop when her father spoke. "if u leave Chris both of ur lifes will be a living hell" he said.

"bullshit lets go" Chris said pullin me out da house. we hopped in my truck and i drove off.

"sence we didnt eat wat do u want?" i asked. "nothing lets just go home" she said.

i smiled i love we she calls my house home. i grabbed her hand as i drove.

i parked in my driveway and looked over to see Christina sleep. i hopped out the car amd went to her side.

i held her in my arms as i walked through the house door. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

Her faced burried into my neck. i walked to my room layin her on the bed.

i took off her shirt and jeans. i did the same to me layin in bed. i turned on the tv as Chris snuggled closer to my body.

i was watchin the news when my eyes got watery as my throat got dry i felt like i couldnt breath. i was gettin out of bed when i felt Chris grab my hand.

i looked at her sleepy face "where are- Jay wats wrong?" she asked sittin up lookin worried.

"i have to call Jaiiy" i grabbed my phone callin her she answered the phone soundin out of breath.

"hello" she answered.

"Jaiiy" i said tryna stop the tears from fallin

"Jay wat happened why r u cryin?" she asked quickly.

"mom and dad are....dead they were in a plane crash" i choked out.

the other side of the line went silent.

---

×Makayla×