26: Dont Know

Jay pov

i woke up to somebody shakin me. i groaned openin my eyes. it was Chris and it was dark.

"im about to leave" she said. "why? no its to dark" i said sittin up.

"my dad wanted me home tonight" she said. "call him and tell him ur takin care of me" i pulled her down ontop of me.

"umm about that" she said. "my parents dont know about me bein a lesbian" she said.

"do they know u have a mate?" i asked as i looked up at the cieling. "yes but hes a wolf too and not really my mate they met him" she said.

"so u kissin some other nigga, when was u goin tell me this?" i asked at this point i was sittin up and i let her go.

"only infront of my parents and i never found the right time" she said. i clenched my jaw as my fist tightened.

"get out" i said dryly. "Jay i-" i cut her. "just go! i need to be alone right now" i said tryin to calm myself.

she got off the bed. she tried to kiss my cheek but i jerked my head away. she walked towards the door.

"im srry" she said before walkin out. i stood up punchin the wall. i slid down the wall sittin down. i bursted into tears.

i wrapped my arms around my knees and cried. Just cried.

....

i woke up wit my head in my lap. i looked at the time to see i had extra time to get ready for skool.

i got up gettin in the shower not carin about my leg. when i got out i looked in the mirrior rememberin wat happened last night.

my eyes were still red. i blow dryed my hair puttin it into a messy bun. i threw on some sweats and a sweater.

i put on my shoes and grabbed my crutches. i grabbed my things sliddin on some sunglasses.

i went down stairs and grabbed an apple sittin on the couch. i looked at the time to see i had 30min before Jaiiy came down.

i just set there in silence eatin my apple until Jaiiy and Jamie came down smilin.

"hey ready to go?" Jaiiy said. i stood up wit my crutches nodding. "wheres Christina?" she asked.

"she had to be home last night" i spoke dryly walkin out the door. we got in Jaiiy truck sense i couldnt drive.

....

when we got to skool Jaiiy and Jamie were holdin hands smilin and laughin while i just walked behind them.

i tried not to pay attention when they kissed cause that only reminds me of me and Chris.

when lunch came around i sat in the library eatin and readin. i didnt pay attention to her all today.

i tried to push her into the back of my mind. key word: tried.

today was so borin watchin my sister and her girl boo lovin. they didnt even notice me and Chris werent talkin.

---

×Makayla×