16: Horny Wolf

Jaiiy pov

i woke up to car doors opening. i looked at the time to see its 5am. i got up lookin out the window to see Jay and Christina leavin.

"Jaiiy come back to bed its too early" Jamie said. i got bck in bed. Jamie wrapped her arms around my waist resting her head on my chest.

i wrapped my arm around her closin my eyes.

.......

i woke up wit a pair of lips on mine. i kissed back flippin us over earning a squal from Jamie. i pulled back.

"u need to spend the night more often if ur gonna wake me like this" i said lookin into her eyes.

she smiled pullin me down for another kiss. "wat (peck) time (peck) is it?" i asked "6:30" she mumbled.

i jumped up lookin her over to see she had clothes on. i ran into the bathroom gettin in the shower.

i got out brushin my teeth. i put on:

|| grey sweat shirt wit the mickey mouse hands

   khaki boy skinnys

   grey jordans 4s ||

i went into the bathroom combin my hair into its usual style. "Jaiiy hurry before we be late" Jamie said.

i grabbed my beanie puttin it on and walkin out the room. i grabbed her hand as we walked out. we got in my truck.

as soon as i was out the driveway Jamie started messin wit the radio.

"u knoe the full moon is in two days" i said wit a smirk. she looked at me when she found her song Big Sean Ft. E-40 IDFWU.

"are u sure ur ready for all dis?" she said pointin to her body. "are u sure ur ready for all dis" i said pointin to my body.

i looked at her for a second to see her eyes are glowin blue as she stared at me bitin her bottom lip.

"babe" i said as she leaned over her seat kissin on my neck. i tried to stay focuse on the road.

i almost lost control when i felt her hand go down my pants. "bae" i said again tryin to get her attention. she rubbed me through my boxers makin me bit my lip.

"Jamie" i said sternly. her eyes snapped open turnin back brown. she looked down where her hand was she turned a bright red.

she slipped her hand out sittin in her seat wit her head down. "wat was that?" i asked minutes later keepin my eyes on the road.

"my wolf im so embarrased" she said puttin her head in her hands turnin red again.

i reached over grabbin one of her hands interwinin our fingers "u never have to be embarrased infront of me" i said kissin her hand.

i pulled up into skool. "one more question" i said before we got out. she looked at me "was ur wolf horny or both of u?" i asked.

she hit me jumpin out the truck. i hopped out laughin as her face was redder. i wrapped my arm around her shoulder pullin her closer. "u know i love you baby girl" i whispered in her ear.

---

×Makayla×