7: Blue Eyes

Jaiiy pov

Jamie pushed me down on the couch gettin on top. she leaned down kissin my jaw down to my neck. i squeezed her small waist.

it felt so good as she sucked on my neck but i had to stop it. "wait" i said. she looked at me and i freaked out. her eyes were glowin blue. i got up from under her backin up.

"Jaiiy wats wrong?" she asked lookin hurt. "ur eyes" when i said that her eyes turned back to there original color she looked alittle scared herself.

she walked closer to me but i only backed up. i pointed to the door my hand shakin. her eyes were gettin watery and she ran out. i sat on the couch wit my hands in my head.

i heard footsteps comin down the stairs. i sat up actin like nuffin happened. i didnt want to tell anybody. not yet.

"hey were did Jamie go?" Christina asked. "she got a phone call and had to go" i said.

"fuck she was my ride" she said "ill take you home" i heard Jay say. Jay went back upstairs as Christina sat beside me.

"are u ok?" she asked. i looked at her and saw her blue eyes makin me think of Jamie. i looked ahead of me. "yea im fine" i said

"u ready?" Jay asked her comin down before she can say anything else to me. she glanced at me then back at Jay and nodded standing up.

once they left i layed on the couch thinkin wtf was that.

Jay pov

Christina was givin me directions as i took her home. the music covered the silence.

"i think something is bothering Jaiiy" she came out of no where saying. "why do u think that?" i asked.

"idk i asked her wat was wrong and she looked freaked out" she said. i put my hand on her thigh keepin my eyes on the road.

"ill see wats goin on" i said. "why dont u guys drive ur trucks to skool and stuff?" she asked.

i shrugged "idk we just dont, it became a habbit ridin the bus i guess" i said. she nodded. i pulled up into her driveway when she told me to stop.

she was about to get out the car when i grabbed her hand. she looked back at me confused. "no kiss" i said wit a smirk. she smiled sliddin into my truck.

she grabbed my face givin me a kiss on my cheek and hopped out. "really!" i shouted when she ran to her front door all she did was smile and wink.

i pulled out drivin home. oh i got her tomorrow.

---

Wat do yall think about Jamie?

×Makayla×