8: Ignore

Jaiiy pov

last night Jay kept askin me wat was wrong wit me but all i would say was nothing. i hopped in the shower gettim ready for skool.

im still freaked out about Jamie. i got out puttin on my boxers and sports bra. i put on:

|| green button down long sleeve shirt

white v neck sweater (no sleeves)

green boy skinny jeans

green and white converses ||

i combed threw my wet hair. i sprayed hair spray all over my hair so it can stay in place the way i like it. i walked down stairs to see a note on the kitchen counter.

From Mom and Dad

hey guys we came in last night but u guys were sleep and we had to leave early this mornin theres money in the jar u know were that is split it up for each of you

Love you

Jay Nd Jaiiy ♥

i heard Jay comin down the steps and i handed it to her. she read it over as i made me some cereal.

"how is this always happening?" Jay asked i looked up. "wat?" i asked confused.

she turned in a circle and i looked at her outfit. it was like mine her colors were just purple and white. i shrugged "twin thing i guess" i said

we ate our food and walked to the bus stop. we got on the bus sittin in the back as usual. i put on my beats turnin on Paramore Ignorance.

when we got to skool i went to my locker puttin my stuff in. i closed my locker and saw Jamie walkin near me. i turned the opposite way puttin my arm around a random girl.

that random girl turns out to be Monica. she gave me a wierd look but i mouthed 'just go with it'. i looked over my shoulder to see Jamie walkin away wit her head down.

i moved my arm walkin to class. i walked in and saw Jamie and Christina in their seat wit Jay behind them. Jamie looked up at me. i made eye contact for a second.

i looked away walkin to my seat quickly and sittin down. i opened my book burrien my face in it.

---

×Makayla×