23: Touchy / Argue

Jaiiy pov

"babe im tryna work" i said as Jamie kissed my neck. ive been stuck on this problem for atleast 10min because of her.

"u can do that later" she whined. i shook my head "no cause we have a test in 2 days and u need to study too" she sighed layin on my bed.

"come on Jamie i know u dont want to fail remember no study no nun of dis" i said smilin pointin to me. she growled sittin beside me.

"love u too" i said kissin her cheek. "this is hard" she whined after 5min of lookin at the problem.

i moved closer too her so we can work together.

2 hours of studin and her hand hasnt stopped rubbin my thigh. i grabbed her hand lockin our fingers standing up.

"come on ill make us somethin to eat" we walked down stairs. "wat do u feel like eatin?" i asked Jamie.

"you" she said wrappin her arms around my waist. "wat has gottin into u first ur all shy but when the full moon came out 2 weeks ago ur so touchy" i smiled lookin at her.

she shrugged "because i love you plus we havnt done anything sense that day 2 weeks ago" she pouted.

"Jamie last time we did somethin was last night" i said. she blushed. "i want some hot wings" she said sittin on the counter.

"no cookin for me then lets go to hooters" i said grabbin her hand as we walked to my truck.

....

Jay pov

"Jay leave me the fuck alone!!" Christina yelled at me as i walked behind her tryin to catch up.

"babe she flirted with me" i yelled so she can hear me. she was walkin towards the woods.

"and u flirted right back" she yelled. "i did not i was just bein nice u know i love you" she stopped turnin around.

she walked towards me with a smile "Chris u know i wo-"

SMACK!

she ran into the woods after she smacked me. i chased after her. deep into the woods is when she turnt into her brown wolf runnin off faster.

"Christina!!!" was all i yelled hopin she would come back. i sat in the middle of the woods wit my head in my hands.

"Grrrr" my head shot up when i heard a growl. "Chris" i said standin up. next thing i know a black big wolf came walkin towards me.

i backed up only to trip on a stick makin the wolf attack me. i let out a piercing scream when i felt my ankle twist.

as the wolf nails dug into my skin from different places another black wolf attacked the other and i blacked out.

---

×Makayla×