Crisis

Darkmount shook, waking me up from my recharge and I fell to the floor of Shockwave's berth room. He wasn't there so I guessed he left to go back to his lab. Struggling to get back up, I noted the many scratches I still had from yesterday, earning new ones as I stumbled around trying to get to the door. I had no idea what was going on, no one would answer my comm, and I couldn't find Shockwave as I looked down the halls, stumbling as the citadel shook once more. I heard the quick marching of vehicons, and I thanked Primus for wide hallways as they went by, ignoring me. One decided that I was in the way, and knocked me down, resulting in the further scratching and denting of my armor. I scrambled to the side, hiding between a support beam and the wall as the marched by, ignoring my pained whimpers. When they left I rose back up, and started towards the med bay, hoping to find Shockwave there, but he wasn't, and my next option would be his lab. Shockwave where are you? I stumbled into the open door of his lab as Darkmount shook once more, falling onto the medical table, and the one of the restraints closed around my servo.

         "Scrap!"

I began to panic and my cooling fans did their best to keep up with my rising anxieties. My spark hurt as it hummed frantically. The tower began to crack on the inside, and debris fell just ahead of me, coming dangerously close to my helm.

         "Shockwave!" I called, though I knew I would receive no answer as I tugged on my already separating servo, I screeched as the pain worsened, and I felt circuits begin to snap. I need to find Shockwave.

     I heard the door slide open and I looked to see said mech, and he ran to me with a certain urgency once he realized I was trapped.

         "You weren't in my quarters."

        "You weren't in your lab." I winced as the restraint disappeared, and servo fell limp, the circuits that connected it to my processor having snapped.

         "Why are you even more battered?" he asked, and I just shook my helm, not willing to tell him at the moment.

He gently guided me out and to the Nemesis, where many vehicons stared in interest as we left the now commandeered Decepticon citadel. The war ship seems cramped after living on Darkmount, though for a short time.

         "Shockwave what is the meaning of this?" Starscream shrieked, and I flinched at his voice, "We were about to leave without you!"

         "Yet here I am." Shockwave answered, "Are you disappointed, Starscream?"

His tone held a lining of anger, but no one noticed but me as Starscream spluttered, until finally pointing at me, saying that I should have been left behind.

         "Illogical, this vehicon has helped in much of my work, and has downloaded information that I was unable to."

When did that happen?

With another minute of grumbling, Commander Starscream moved on to harass other vehicons, or perhaps his Seeker army... I wish I could say that I could care less... but I had grown attached to these lowly workers and soldiers. I wonder how they can shun me so easily.

     Shockwave led me further into the Nemesis, a route I knew well as we neared the med bay. Our medic didn't seem to be there, and he pat the medical berth for me to sit down, I obliged, and waited for him to take a look at my limp servo, a few sparks shooting from the broken and severed wires. I winced, cursing as he lifted the pained appendage up to inspect it further. He took a pair of tweezers, and started to try and reconnect the delicate wiring without tearing it completely, which was difficult considering my condition.