61

My alarm woke us up.

Monday. Great.

I managed to push Rosie off of my chest, God knows how she got there in the first place, and get out of bed. I checked the time.

6:48am

I decided to shower first and wake Lexi up later. She is not a morning person.
I looked at my hair in the mirror and sighed. The blonde messed up the colour entirely. I rummaged through my cupboards and luckily found my original hair colour dye kit. I applied it to my hair before showering. I came out and dried my hair as quickly as possible and was soon back to its normal colour.

I grinned at the change in the mirror like a freak in my robe before swiftly spinning around and entering my walk in closet. I grabbed a simple black top that said "Dreams" in white lettering with some high waisted simple blue jeans. I slipped on a pair of my many white trainers. I entered the bathroom and proceeded to straighten my hair. When I was done, I took a picture before entering the room to wake up Lexi.

"Get up!" I whisper while tapping her but she didn't respond and I remembered that she's a sound sleeper. "Time for the ice bucket." I mutter to myself with a smile before leaving the room and coming back with a bucket full of cold water and ice. I was about to pour it on her and she immediately sat up and yelled "No!"

"I heard you. You didn't even try and wake me up." She grumbled while getting out of the bed. I cocked my head to the side before hauling the bucket to the bathtub. I spilled it inside and the water went to the drain and I placed the bucket in the corner of the room somewhere.

I went downstairs to attempt to make breakfast. Key word being attempt. I ended up burning everything but not the apartment, luckily. I was waiting downstairs before Noah decided to grace me with his presence, through a text.

 I was waiting downstairs before Noah decided to grace me with his presence, through a text

"He's so annoying..." I say to myself.

Doesn't matter cause you fell for him.

I roll my eyes at my own comment before checking Snapchat. Lexi was already dressed so I expected to hear her in
3...2...1...

"I'm hungry!" She yelled and I clapped for myself because of my accuracy.
She tossed my cheer bag at me and I groaned. "Please noooo! Can't I sit out today?" I whined and she shook her head. "You're captain. Remember idiot?" She said folding her arms and it dawned over me. "Why would you make me captain?" I asked and she looked expressionless. "You're saying it like it's a bad thing." She says and she sits on the sofa where Rosie is already laying. "I've never done captaincy in my life! I don't know what to do!" I say while internally trying not to have a mental breakdown. "Chill, I'm deputy. I'll still be there to help. We've just swapped roles." She explains calmly as I try to gather my thoughts.

All of a sudden, sharp pains encase my chest and I wince. I stumble into the kitchen and scramble to find any pain killers. I find a pack and grab water to swallow it down while Lexi looks at me with a confused expression.
I mime that I need her to put my asthma pump in my cheer bag and she understood almost immediately. The pain settles a little but not completely. "What was that about?" She says as I kiss Rosie goodbye and proceed to leave the house. "I'm not going to lie to you, I won't be surprised if I end up in hospital this afternoon." I confess and she nods. We head downstairs and clamber into the car.