🚨 IMPORTANT 🚨

Hi guys,

I haven't even touched this book in a while but I came back for a sec to address an issue that's starting to seriously annoy me. (i'm joking...sort of)

I've been receiving comments underneath sections of this book where readers are criticising my work, or certain things that I've written.

I would just like to disclaim that whatever people have written, or whether you have seen the comments or not, this is not me saying that those people are wrong.

At the end of the day everyone is entitled to their own opinions and they shouldn't be shamed for thinking differently compared to others.

However, I've been screaming since the beginning of the book that the entire thing is FICTION (yes I put it bold and caps just in case you couldn't see. xx)

Nothing is real, from the characters, to the storyline, to the plot twists.

NONE OF IT IS REAL!!!

I hate that I have to come on here and stress it but it's the honest truth. I haven't touched/edited this book in basically forever and I have completely forgotten what I've written since I was 13 when I wrote it and I am 17 now.

Please don't take anything personally, despite the fact that I did write about real-life issues. I was just an idiot writing for fun and I've decided to leave this book up for the dedicated readers that actually understood that the whole thing was fiction.

Sorry for the rant but this is just targeted for the people that have issues so they understand. I'm tired of deleting your comments and I'm tired of contemplating removing the book entirely just for your sake because it's not fair on everyone else.

But I also cannot thank those that are enjoying and are voting/adding the novel to their reading lists. You guys make my day and I love you all so much <3

Happy reading and you can check out my page for my most recent books ♥︎