47

Mia went downstairs first and invited Noah in. Mia gave me the signal for me to come down and I stood at the top of the staircase. I looked at Noah and he was in awe. I started my descent down the stairs until I reached the bottom. When I reached the bottom of the staircase. He made his way over to me and leaned in so I could feel his breath tickling my ear. "You look like a princess, My princess." He whispered huskily into my ear and I was on the verge of collapsing. Why does he enjoy doing this to me?

Mia gave Noah 'the talk'. "Make sure she's back before midnight. No breaking the law. Don't have sex, without protection of course. I'm pretty sure Maddy's on birth control. If you're gonna do it, don't do it outside and also try not to stretch her too much and-" Mia says before I cup my hand over her mouth. "That's enough from you." I warn her and she mimes zipping her mouth and throwing away the key. I roll my eyes and say my goodbyes before heading out hand in hand with Noah.

He helped me into his car and jogged around the other side so he could get in. He started up the engine and from my angle, I could admire him properly. He had back fitted jeans on with a crisp white shirt.

"Like what you see princess?" He asks with a smirk and I glare at him. " Don't act like you wasn't eye-fucking me when I came down the stairs." I tease back and he laughs at me and starts backing out of Mia's driveway.

***********************

"Where are we going?" I whined for about the 50th time in the space of 15 minutes. "I'm not telling you!" Noah mimicked back and sat back with a huff and rolled my eyes. "I don't talk like that" I grumble and he laughs at my expression. "You're so cute when you're mad." I says softly and turn my head to face him and he's already looking at me. I smile before the car stops.

I look around us and the sun was slowly going down. Noah was already out of the car and jogging to the other side to help me out. He held out his hand and I gladly took it, slowly emerging from the car. I took in the surroundings and we were at the top of a hill. I gasped looking out at the city below. Noah came up behind and wrapped me in a hug from behind. he nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck and mumbled, "It's beautiful, like you." I couldn't help blushing.

He stood upright and lead me in the other direction before we entered a grassy park. There was still a little bit of light before we stopped. My hands flew up to cover my mouth. Under branches and trees, there was a table with two chairs. It was lit up with lanterns hanging from the trees. There were plates and glasses layed on the table. I turned around to face Noah with a grin on his face. "I know you like it." He bragged and I rolled my eyes and kissed him. Thank God I was in heels so I didn't have to go on my tip toes to kiss him.

Short people problems.

He answered the kiss with feverent need. He broke the kiss and pulled me towards the setting.

I sat down and someone walked towards us, someone familiar

I sat down and someone walked towards us, someone familiar. "You said you would pay me so can we speed this up so I can- Oh! This is a date!?" The boy cries and I stifle a laugh. He's so childish it's adorable. "Alex, I just need you to serve food and then go." Noah says with an irritated tone.

That's where I recognised him! He's one of Noah's friend.

"You must be the famous Madison Thompson. I'm Alex. Also known and the three A's," He says and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Awesome, Amazing and American? You've seriously never heard of it?" He raises his voice again slightly and I shake my head. "We need to get to know each other a lot better." He said and I smiled. "Alex! Food!" Noah yelled and he jumped letting out a girlish scream before running off into the distance.

"He's so funny." I say and Noah rolls his eyes. Alex runs back with two bags of McDonald's and Noah glares at him. "You said something easy to carry and good to eat. So I chose fast food." Alex said and I giggled again. I opened my bag to reveal a box of 20 chicken nuggets and stared back at Alex in awe. "Do you want me to get fat?" I exclaim and he shrugs. I roll my eyes at him with a grin on my face. Alex disappears and I open the box and see there's barbecue sauce. I practically stuff my face while Noah watches me with a smirk while holding a wrap.

"What?!" I groan with my face full of fries and he shrugs. I glare at him while chewing and he laughs at me. "You're too cute." He says and I feel my cheeks darkening. We finished our food and Noah took my hand and lead me out to a clearing where there was a big oak tree and hanging from it was a wooden swing with white roses dotted all around it.

 We finished our food and Noah took my hand and lead me out to a clearing where there was a big oak tree and hanging from it was a wooden swing with white roses dotted all around it

I ran towards and sat in it, swinging myself forwards and back. He walked towards me with a guitar. "Where did you get that from?" I asked and he tapped the side of his nose. I raised an eyebrow at him as sat on a tree stump just opposite the swing. I took off my heels and swung my legs over to the side and rested my back on the roses.

Noah started slowly strumming chords until I recognised what song he was playing.

"Oh, her eyes, her eyes make the stars look like they're not shinin'. Her hair, her hair falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful and I tell her everyday" Noah sang and my heart melted. He had an amazing voice and it kept luring me closer to him.

"When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change 'cause you're amazing
Just the way you are" He continued and he stared at me the entire time. "And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl you're amazing
Just the way you are"

"Her lips, her lips, I could kiss them all day if she'd let me
Her laugh, her laugh she hates but I think it's so sexy
She's so beautiful, and I tell her everyday" He continued to sing but I got lost in time and when I snapped again, he finished.

He put the guitar down and stood up. He lifted me on the swing but sat down on it so I was lying on him. I cradled my face in his chest and I could feel him looking down at me.

How did I get so lucky to find a person that loves me despite my flaws, despite my problems and despite my clingy and sharp tempered attitude? I smiled into his chest and fell asleep in his arms. He listed me up and carried to his car. He placed inside gently and disappeared, coming back with what I'm guessing is my shoes and purse.

I feel the car moving and 15 minutes later, I feel my eyes fluttering open. I look to my right to see Noah staring at me with lustful. My cheeks start heating up and I cover my face and groan. A pair of hands move my hands from my face and he smiles at me."Thanks for tonight," I say. "The song was beautiful and your voice is amazing." I say and he replies with a subtle but soft kiss.

He attempts to bring me closer to him but I break apart and he pouts. "I have to go. I'll see you tomorrow." I say before planting a kiss on his nose. I grab my purse and shoes and climb out of the car. I walk up to Mia's house and opens the unlocked door.