43🌻

Ok so half of this was written at 3AM and the other half was written while having a mental episode so excuse mistakes and chaotic shit

Aliyah|Queen

It's been a week since them people showed up on my doorstep and I found out Kentrell got booked on them bogus ass charges.

I got half his fan base/ex fan base on my side, and the other putting targets on my back. So, fuck it, I decided to go live on Trell's account to set the record straight.

"Aight so bam, I'm not gone be paying attention to the comments because imma get mad. So, even though it's not y'all s business—" I paused for a little emphasis.

"I wanna come on and tell y'all bout this whole bullshit ass situation. First of all, we being set up. Straight like that. Since y'all goofies pressing so hard at me—I didn't call the laws. My baby is straight, I'm straight." I sighed.

"All this happening because my mama on some more shit. She just wanna be able to control me—period. She mad cause I haven't ran back into her arms crying—I been on my shit since she kicked me out. But for real— it's free Youngboy till it's backwards. Ain't no bruises round here, neither are some in denial bitches. Aight hoes, go get a life. Be free, get some dick, mwwah." I laughed as I ended the live.

Shit been really depressing since Trell got locked up. I had to move back with my mama since she clearly had connects that I couldn't compete with.

My spineless dad knew about her untruthfulness, because if he didn't, he would've been dead by now because Kentrell would've killed him for running up.

I've been taking summer courses to stay out of the house because I hated it there. I was taking so many classes that I felt like I was gonna damn graduate college before I get there.

I came in the big house, immediately feeling a sense of dread. Something was wrong, really wrong.

"Yo!" I called out in the house, tossing my books on the sofa. They slid off and hit the floor as I jogged up the steps.

"In here, sweetie!" I busted into her room. There was no blanket in the middle of the bed, no car seat in the corner. Yes, I "trusted" her to keep my baby because I didn't want to piss her off any further.

"Where my baby?"

"What baby?"

I chuckled. This bitch just don't know.

"The baby I spent nine months growing. Stop playing with me."

"I did what was best for that baby." I jumped clear onto the bed and in another step I was right in front of her.

"What did you do to my kid?"

"You...are an unfit mother...I had to give her one that was fit." I deadass couldn't even form words to compare to the evil that was in her. I just laughed.

"Yoooo, you're not serious right now. You did not put my baby up, you just didn't." I felt my stomach turn in knots. The familiar feeling washed over me as I ran to the bathroom. I felt her stand over me as I gagged and dry heaved.

"Ask the fire department on the north side. Am I gonna have to take care of another one?" She asked as I realized nothing was coming. I lunged at her and knocked her down, I didn't even swing. Fuck fighting, she's dying on my hands. I put my small hands around her neck and squeeze as hard as I can, banging her head against the floor. She clawed at my face, trying to get loose.

She was as small as me but older and weak as shit. She started grabbing my hands. I squeezed tighter and banged her head harder when I felt arms wrapped around my waist.

"Queen! Stop!"

"Get off me." I said in the flattest tone as I struggled against my brother's grip. I watched angrily as she breathed harshly in and out. He dragged me out of the room.

"She dropped the baby off at a fire department, Ant. Just let me—"

"What?"

"She 'Safe Haven'd' my god damned baby!"

"Go find her." He let me go.

"Okay, after I—"

"Go." He looked down, cueing me to look down to see him screwing a silencer on his gun.

"Why you so down for this?" I stepped back, looking at him crazy.

"Been watching her abuse you since forever. Now I gotta do something about it since she clearly fucking crazy." I stood there, not knowing what to do. He pulled me into the most genuine hug I've had for a while.

He nodded for me to go and I ran. I ran all the way to my car and started it up, driving off wildly. I didn't know who to call about this.

I decided to go to the police station to file a missing persons report. It wasn't working out too well because I was busting out crying with every new sentence.

"Louisiana's Safe Haven is only in effect for infants up to thirty days old...but what we're gonna do is call every single fire department in Baton Rouge, okay?" I nodded, sniffling.

Three hours later, I was sitting in my car bawling like a fucking baby. Nobody dropped a baby off at any fire station in the past week. I didn't know where to go from there. They scheduled to put out an Amber Alert in 44 hours, but there was nothing I could do.

I couldn't believe I let this happen to my baby.
*

It was freezing inside of the jailhouse as I stepped in the common area. I went through hell trying to be approved on being a visitor.

I sat down across from him, avoiding his stare.

"I'm sorry." Was all I could get out.

"Don't be. They approved me for bail, and my lawyer say they probably dropping the charges based on what you said. You been eating?" I nodded.

"What's wrong with you?" I didn't say anything. "Hey, ain't shit changed. You can still talk to me. Fuck these folks around us, it's just you and me." I bit my lip, shaking my head.

"Where the baby? With your mama?" I closed my mouth as tears rolled down my face.

"My mama...she did something to her. I think she gave her to the state while I was in class or something." I was shaking, I couldn't even look at him. "I can't find my baby!"

"What the hell? You let her fuck with my child?"

"Bitch I just told you I wasn't there!" I looked over at the guards, who were against the wall talking.

"Ant took care of her." I said softly. "After I tried to with my hands." His eyes widened.

"Aight, this some confidential shit—let's talk about something else." We we're talking for a while, then the stress started to eat me up.

"Trell, I'm pregnant."

"Five minutes!" The guard barks. Kentrell ran a hand down his face.

"I don't think I can handle having another baby." I blurted.

"Wait, what?"

"I'm going to college—you got your career—I can't trust anybody anymore other than you. I know neither of us can pause to protect another child." He reached over and touched my hand.

"No touching." Kentrell turned around and mugged the guard, hand still on mine.

"I gotchu, I got you and our kids. I don't give a duck bout this rapping shit. I'll fall off the face of the earth if it mean I get to keep our baby. Queen—" He was struggling with me to make eye contact.

"Don't kill my seed, mane." I looked up to see him wipe a tear from his face. I stood up from the table, giving his hand a tap. "Please..."

_______________________

Surprise, I'm here to ruin somebody's day 🤘🏾

Comment & Vote 💚